Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Time To Make This Porch Bigger, And Add Some FIRE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol!

Comment

Pinterest.... Helping your wife find things for you to do since 2010

Comment

Great build, just read the whole thing

Comment

Awesome build.

Comment

How we coming on this?

Comment

I finished cleaning up the mess, and buried all the scrap stone and brick bats. Everything else ground to a halt while I moved my in laws from out of state, Tee ball started, and my countertop guy temporarily lost his head.

I should pick up countertops in the next day or two and get back to work.

Comment

Things kind of ground to a halt between moving my I laws to Texas, Tee ball, and waiting on countertops and the equipment to get them here. Nonetheless dad came up today and we got the countertops on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I hung the TV too, but I took it back in until the gutters go on with the storm coming.

Comment

Solid...

Comment

Very nice Dale...about time to burn something! [emoji108]

Comment

Dang those tops look good Dale. Is that granite?

Comment

Great thread. Thanks for taking us with you. Those are the most beautiful outdoor countertops I've ever seen. Are they really petrified wood?

Question: why did you make the ceiling so low? Why even have a ceiling at all? Was the open-air option not feasible? I am not a builder; just trying to think it through.

Comment

Fine work Dale. Looks like a place for lies to be told and memories made.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                              Dang those tops look good Dale. Is that granite?

American sandstone.

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                              Great thread. Thanks for taking us with you. Those are the most beautiful outdoor countertops I've ever seen. Are they really petrified wood?

Question: why did you make the ceiling so low? Why even have a ceiling at all? Was the open-air option not feasible? I am not a builder; just trying to think it through.

I made them the same height as the existing porch ceiling, 10'. I wanted it covere so I could use and enjoy it when it rains, and have shade when it's 102.

Originally posted by cattlelackranch View Post
                              Fine work Dale. Looks like a place for lies to be told and memories made.

Many lies....many memories, sir.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X