Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fishndadio View Post
    Now you gotta change your screen name.
    I got that covered... without lawyers or charging $250/ hour.

Now you can change you avatar, Bison. Good luck with the transition.
    Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

I kind of like the name change

Comment

...we are a vendor, and this is literally the first any of us have hear of this, though I guess somebody way up the chain might have heard... thanks guys lol

guessing we need to pull down old signs and stuff from our store?

Comment

Originally posted by catslayer View Post
          ...we are a vendor, and this is literally the first any of us have hear of this, though I guess somebody way up the chain might have heard... thanks guys lol

guessing we need to pull down old signs and stuff from our store?
          You should have received a mass email earlier in the week with details. It's going to take months to update the molds and the only changes will be (1) inside the lid and (2) the dometag on the outside. Aside from that, the coolers will be exactly identical. I'd recommend keeping your signage up until we have replacements. We'll be co-branding for quite some time in 2015 so absolutely no harm done. Thanks bud!

Comment

Sucks

But here's the deal people buy coolers for a variety of reasons and you fit all of them.

Yall will do fine and your brand isn't just based on a name it's quality of product.

Comment

Does the name change have to do with the other manufacturer under the same name? I always wondered if yall was affiliated.

I personally would have changed the name to Prestige Worldwide Coolers. Some guys might get that.

But as long as the quality and customer service doesn't change, yall could rename the company to Pink Pansy Coolers and I'd still own one.

Comment

Originally posted by Possum Fat View Post

I personally would have changed the name to Prestige Worldwide Coolers. Some guys might get that.

Boats and ....

I like the name change.

Comment

Originally posted by Bison Coolers View Post
                  You should have received a mass email earlier in the week with details. It's going to take months to update the molds and the only changes will be (1) inside the lid and (2) the dometag on the outside. Aside from that, the coolers will be exactly identical. I'd recommend keeping your signage up until we have replacements. We'll be co-branding for quite some time in 2015 so absolutely no harm done. Thanks bud!
                  good to know... i'm betting one of our regional guys got the note but hasn't let us know cause we don't have to pull down the signage.

Comment

Originally posted by Possum Fat View Post
                    Does the name change have to do with the other manufacturer under the same name? I always wondered if yall was affiliated.

But as long as the quality and customer service doesn't change, yall could rename the company to Pink Pansy Coolers and I'd still own one.

Lol

Comment

Still proud to be a vendor! The name change might even cause the original Brute's to increase in value over time!

Keep making a great product!

Comment

Well I thought my next coolkid cooler would be a Brute... Guess Ill have to get a Bison

Comment

Originally posted by bodie View Post
                          I kind of like the name change
                          Honestly, I do as well. I think the graphic designer did great work as well. I know the company has a lot of time, money and goodwill tied up in previous name; however, I think the transition should be well received. Best wishes!

Comment

You know now this will cause a problem with some American indians. Hehe just kidding.

Comment

So does this mean you will be selling some coolers with the old Brute logo for cheap? I need a 100Qt.

Comment

I have enjoyed the Brute banter over the years but I'm ready to transition my brain to Bison.

Best to you guys.

I used to own legdog.com and then I let it lapse and some firm that registers tons of semi common addresses snatched it up. I could buy if I wanted to burn some $.

Comment

Working...
                                X