No announcement yet.

Saints/Texans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they don’t do something to shore up that line, Watson won’t see thanksgiving. I like that cat though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
      Curt, that’s what has me more ticked than anything else. Watson took a beating and carried us...but he won’t be able to take that beating all year. And I’d hate to have another Luck situation in a few years because of terrible line play
      Kinda reminds me of the Romo years.

Comment

Texans Defense was freaking horrible the whole game, Saints should of scored 40+. We should of traded Watt instead of Clowney, he did absolutely zero.

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
          Kinda reminds me of the Romo years.
          ..... Amen....

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
            Can anyone explain to me why the Texans touched the player down with just a few seconds on the clock? Or is he automatically down and I’m just seeing red right now and now computing correctly?
            We all wondered the same thing, but he gave himself up, so time stops.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterSanders View Post
              We all wondered the same thing, but he gave himself up, so time stops.

They called a time out...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                Texans Defense was freaking horrible the whole game, Saints should of scored 40+. We should of traded Watt instead of Clowney, he did absolutely zero.
                Do you think Clowney would have done anything without Watt? I don’t...until Mercilus (or anyone else for that matter) proves they need to be focused on, Watt will be planned for first and foremost by the opposition. Someone else has to step up and try to take Clowney’s role and get some of the attention to open up a little breathing room for Watt. Just my opinion

Comment

What an ending!! Two observations:
                  1) The field goal would have been good at least 65 and maybe even 70 yards!

2) Watson as most of you know is a stud and is getting hit a lot. he seems to hold the ball a long time. They need more receiving options and obviously to get better O-line play.

Hopefully the Texans can keep Watson healthy the entire year.

Comment

The state of Louisiana may have won the football battle over the weekend, but the state of Texas still wins when it comes to Public education, roads and infrastructure, and personal hygiene.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                      The state of Louisiana may have won the football battle over the weekend, but the state of Texas still wins when it comes to Public education, roads and infrastructure, and personal hygiene.

This^^^^ is coming from a guy from Porter, TX.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                        This^^^^ is coming from a guy from Porter, TX.
                        I'm about to call the Governor and have you banished across the border to the East. No one from Votaw has any room to talk about someone from Porter.

So what if this great state has BTB and Webster Troy, we still win the public education battle.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                          I'm about to call the Governor and have you banished across the border to the East. No one from Votaw has any room to talk about someone from Porter.

So what if this great state has BTB and Webster Troy, we still win the public education battle.

We may not have running water, indoor toilets, a full set of teeth, or a family tree that branches in Votaw, but at least we ain't Porter!

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                            We may not have running water, indoor toilets, a full set of teeth, or a family tree that branches in Votaw, but at least we ain't Porter!

Or Louisiana.

Comment

Originally posted by mayhem View Post
                              or louisiana.:d
                              👍

Comment

Yep! Good game

Comment

Working...
                                X