Archery shop - Conroe/Willis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Archery shop - Conroe/Willis

Moved to Tomball a couple of weeks ago and am working in the Willis area. Are there any GOOD archery shops around here? looking for a place I might be able to go shoot my bow during lunch. This time change has made it incredibly hard to shoot after work.

Thanks!

Only place I can think of is c&s archery on 105. Never been there, but have passed by a few times

Comment

Originally posted by marshhunter View Post
      Moved to Tomball a couple of weeks ago and am working in the Willis area. Are there any GOOD archery shops around here? looking for a place I might be able to go shoot my bow during lunch. This time change has made it incredibly hard to shoot after work.

Thanks!
      Only shop in Conroe is C&S Archery at 105 and McCaleb. That's the only shop I use. Good people and super knowledgeable.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

C&S out 105 near the lake. They are on McCaleb.

Comment

C&S is a good shop. They are the only one I can think of.

Comment

Texas Archery/Bow Zone isn't too far.

Comment

I am in Huntsville and drive to Saddle River Range, archery shop and gun store off 1488. State of the art shop and range, Toby is manager and used to be the tech at C&S, when you see saddle river you will understand why he left, I guess. Everybody there is knowledgeable and prices are comparable. Follow the arrows on the floor to the elavator and go upstairs. I will be back this week to pu my verifier for peep sight.

Comment

Originally posted by TexZ71 View Post

http://www.thebowzone.com
                Best indoor 3d range I've ever seen at Texas Archery. If you're looking to shoot close to home, spring creek park has an archery range that you can shoot at. PM me if you want to shoot there and want some company.

Comment

Originally posted by TexZ71 View Post

http://www.thebowzone.com
                  Don't know anything about C & S, but I can tell you Bowzone in Spring has always treated me right. Ask for Rich and thank me later

Comment

check out Texas Archery @ 281-443-0066
                    Last edited by joe; 11-14-2017, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pure lefty View Post
                      I am in Huntsville and drive to Saddle River Range, archery shop and gun store off 1488. State of the art shop and range, Toby is manager and used to be the tech at C&S, when you see saddle river you will understand why he left, I guess. Everybody there is knowledgeable and prices are comparable. Follow the arrows on the floor to the elavator and go upstairs. I will be back this week to pu my verifier for peep sight.
                      Toby set me up at CNS a long time ago, saddle river is 3 miles from the house so I'll be heading there next time I need something serviced!

Comment

I prefer C&S over Saddle River because I like dealing directly with Charlie the owner, and they donate to local fundraisers whenever asked. Good folks

Comment

Originally posted by jay07ag View Post
                          I prefer C&S over Saddle River because I like dealing directly with Charlie the owner, and they donate to local fundraisers whenever asked. Good folks
                          Yep. Charlie will be getting all my business.

Comment

Go see Toby at saddle river range. He used to own C&S archery. Only guy around I trust.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Go to c&s you won't be disappointed. Toby never owned b&b or c&s. He did work there though.

Comment

Working...
                              X