No announcement yet.

Missing teen from Kingwood Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i read she is possibly with a boy from the new caney area. Prayers for a safe return.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
      If that's true Daniel, I wouldn't be surprised. It happens alot that way. However, it doesn't make her any less missing or put her life in any less danger just because she may have left with someone she met on Facebook. Lot's of lowlifes use that as a means to meet victims. 15 year old girls do stupid things sometimes when you'd think they know better. If that's how it went down, let's pray for a safe return and then maybe a swift kick in the tail for leaving with a relative stranger.
      No doubt, I hope it didn't seem like that's what I was implying. I found a 15 year old runaway that had been missing a year and had her parents worried sick. She didn't check in for the first 3-4 months so they thought she was dead. Then she made a mistake: she took a cab to her parents house to visit her sisters while her parents were out of state. The cab she was in had GPS and I was able to track her back to the apt she had with A 22 YEAR OLD ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT!, he lured her off of Facebook. He'll be a deported felon when he gets out.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel75 View Post
        No doubt, I hope it didn't seem like that's what I was implying. I found a 15 year old runaway that had been missing a year and had her parents worried sick. She didn't check in for the first 3-4 months so they thought she was dead. Then she made a mistake: she took a cab to her parents house to visit her sisters while her parents were out of state. The cab she was in had GPS and I was able to track her back to the apt she had with A 22 YEAR OLD ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT!, he lured her off of Facebook. He'll be a deported felon when he gets out.
        No. No. No. I certainly didn't think you implied anything negative. Often when these young girls go off on their own people have a tendency to think they are safe when nothing out there is safe for girls that age. 15 year old girls can be stupid and easily tricked. I pray this girl returned safe to her family. I can't imagine their misery right now.

Congrats to you for your work in returning that girl to her family. Good work.

Comment

Hope for a safe return.

Comment

TTT for a safe return

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Working...
              X