• Show
Clear All

You sir are a genius ....

Comment

Looks delicious

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtechlady View Post
        Looks delicious
        It was. I couldn't wait long enough between the time they got done and when I ate to bother finding the camera and taking a picture. My only disappointment was that I didn't have more.

Comment

I love things like this. On the short list to try soon.

Comment

looks great

Comment

Def going to try this soon!

Comment

Doing this one again! Just preped it and the coals are getting hot. The only thing Im changing is instead of some random steak seasoning, I'm using the Ragin Blaze I just got in! Im mighty hungry. Don't know if I'll be able to get any cooked pictures posted
                Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-04-13_18-17-57_892.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.4 KB
ID:	24190846

Comment

Man thanks for that recipe!!! GOODNIGHT! that was the best recipe I've ever had for backstrap. Little bundles of heaven wrapped in pork.....dang that was good.

Comment

Good stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwayn34 View Post
                      Man thanks for that recipe!!! GOODNIGHT! that was the best recipe I've ever had for backstrap. Little bundles of heaven wrapped in pork.....dang that was good.
                      Lol, Glad you enjoyed it.

I think I will cook em again Sunday

Comment

Cooked them tonight for my crew. Thanks for the idea.

Comment

looks good!

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                            Any tips on cooking the inside layer better? Last Tim my bacon was almost burnt but the inside layer of the backstrap was still iffy

Thinner slices?
                            Must learn to appreciate the correct way to eat red meat! Medium Rare....... Nothing iffy about it, sounds like it turned out perfect!

Eat deer meat just like your are supposed to eat a steak... again Medium Rare.... It will be some of the best meat you'll ever eat if cooked right. We eat it like crazy around my house and my entire family loves it!

See "Teriyaki grilled blackstrap" thread in this recipe section to see what I'm referring to above!
                            Last edited by KR-oldmexico; 05-19-2013, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Yeeeeeeeeeehaw that looks good !

Comment

Forgot how good these were, until I cooked em again Sunday night............hurt myself eating

Comment

Working...
                                X