Dodge Ram Buy Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dodge Ram Buy Back

Wanted to see if anyone was in on this. still cant tell if my 2012 is on the list or not but trying to figure out what i might do.

Anyone else?

Think this may really hurt dodge ram

Fiat Chrysler must offer to buy back from customers hundreds of thousands of Ram pickups and other vehicles in the biggest such action in U.S. history.

If I had to guess, I'd say it's the 2500.

Comment

Mine is actually a 1500. Also involved in the buybacks

Comment

I still ain't sure if mine in involved or not. If it is, I'll take the buy back and use the money to buy a smaller truck (Tacoma or Frontier), my 72 year old bones are getting tired of climbing into the Ram.

Comment

Wow! That's gotta hurt.

Comment

I bet they won't pay what they are worth.

Comment

I had an 08 6.7 2500 death wobble edition. Traded it in after $10k in repairs and more to go.

Comment

I wonder which 2012 1500. Mine is the 4 Door standard cab with a 5.7 2wd.

Comment

Will a 2011 megacab dually make it?

Comment

This "buy-back" ordeal is going to be a cluster you-know-what. Can you imagine what all the dealers are going to have to go through. With social media and the news media what it is, this thing is going to blow up big time.

Comment

I just ordered a 2016 megacab dually yesterday.

Ram just told them yesterday morning. They didn't know any details.

Will be interesting to see what kind of deal they give me on my 2011, and what kind of rebates will be on the 2016 in two months when it gets here.

Comment

I have 2010 mega cab 4x4 3500 that gas had the death wobble ever since I've owned it. Had the front end rebuilt more then once. I wonder if it's one.

Comment

Hope I get a letter so I can at least see what they would offer for my 2008 megacab 4x4.

Comment

They certainly shot themselves in the foot! Safety first.

Comment

I've got a 2007 Ram 2500. I just went to their website and searched my VIN for recalls and noticed that I have two still pending repair.

You may want to check and see if yours has anything listed for your truck. I had no idea.

Comment

Working...
                              X