First Point.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slew View Post
    Hope the wind doesn't blow if you wrap it in fabric!
    No fabric.....they see it too easily...all brush.

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
      Those are cool, but I think it would be better just to take that seat and jump in the middle of a bush or dig a pit for it. Not bashing but if you cut too much brush out there it will be noticed.
      Done that for 10 years.....gonna try something a little diff this year. Last year I used the same seat set up and stuck it in a top.....worked ok, wind switched on me and I got busted. This year I'll have two and they will be a good 25-30 yards off the road and (hopefully) if I get the same section as last year (I'll request it) there's a spot that we hand fed for two days and the deer were through there all day and weren't spooky. It's worth a shot.

Comment

Good luck!! Interested to see how they work!

Comment

I'll take some setup picks....before and after.

Comment

Headed down this Sunday (30th) thru Friday (5th)......anybody going?

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

Gracias.....I'll start another thread when we head down.....leaving Sunday morning around 4:00am.....gate opens at 9:00 now!! YEAY more setup time!!

Comment

Good luck get us a live thread going!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                    Gracias.....I'll start another thread when we head down.....leaving Sunday morning around 4:00am.....gate opens at 9:00 now!! YEAY more setup time!!

Good luck

Comment

We made it to Uvalde at the Holiday Inn express for the night.....Bo lets us n at 9:00 now!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X