Idaho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idaho

So with the season getting closer who is planning on coming to Idaho to hunt? I will be our in the next week or so putting cameras out in the area I will be hunting. Ended up not drawing anything worthwhile so I will spend most of my energy chasing elk. Anyone that's interested in joining up let me know as I will be solo or with the wife for the most part. I am willing to do the leg work so you don't have to. Anyway what will you be hunting and when?

wow what part of Idaho will you be hunting ? I own some acreage in Orofino ID.

Comment

I just had a buddy who took a new territory with our company who moved to Coeur D Alene.

Comment

Nice gesture here

Comment

I'll be in the pioneer zone unit 49 to be exact. Near Sun Valley

Comment

How's the elk hunting in that unit?

Comment

Did you see eastman's article on Idaho? Elk numbers are above projection in the unit. It's suppose to be from what I have heard from idfg the next area to put out a state record.

Comment

Just got back from there. My friend is hunting just south of Oakley.

Comment

Ill bethere in 2015 I have some family that out that way...good luck this yr..

Comment

I wish, I would love to hunt Idaho....

Comment

Originally posted by coon007 View Post
                      wow what part of Idaho will you be hunting ? I own some acreage in Orofino ID.
                      I will be in Orofino for the Lumberjack days, then bowhunt 10A the following weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by twobanger View Post
                        Just got back from there. My friend is hunting just south of Oakley.

Did he draw a tag? Pretty sure that's a controlled area.

Comment

Great gesture there. Idaho is on my list for 2015. Already trying to do some homework for there Hitting colorado this fall.

Comment

Cow tag.

Comment

Originally posted by Whirlwind View Post
                              I'll be in the pioneer zone unit 49 to be exact. Near Sun Valley
                              I have trained dogs near that area...is that an OTC area or by draw only...I will probably hunt with my brother who is a resident in Eagle but like you did not draw a tag either, so we will look toward the eastern part of the state, but the pressure there has been very high the last couple of years both from the hunters (two legged and four legged)

Comment

Working...
                              X