No announcement yet.

Crappy Situation - Opinions Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the stuff that makes you smile on the green screen.

Comment

Rich people problems.

Comment

I'd change the lock on the gate. This is pure craziness. Adults acting like children.

Comment

really?? a thread on a clogged toilet? Heard it all now

Comment

If this is a true story them someone even you should have cleaned it up before you left. SIL should be responsible and should have taken care of it when it clogged but it should not have been left. If I were grandpa there would be a new outhouse for visitors to use. If the way you have laid it out is true I might be tempted to have a porta potty delivered and place the SIL's name on it for the coming weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by W-O View Post
              If this is a true story them someone even you should have cleaned it up before you left. SIL should be responsible and should have taken care of it when it clogged but it should not have been left. If I were grandpa there would be a new outhouse for visitors to use. If the way you have laid it out is true I might be tempted to have a porta potty delivered and place the SIL's name on it for the coming weekend.
              it would be better to make him dig a latrine for him and his.

Comment

Crappy Situation - Opinions Needed

Your brother in law is a worthless piece of trash. If you are a 300lb man and blame a clogged dumper on a kid and don't fix it....you are just a large child.

But someone in that house should have acted like the bigger person and fixed the problem.

I'll be ****ed if he'd step foot back on that ranch if it wasn't him that cleaned it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Last edited by Dale Moser; 11-14-2017, 07:36 PM.

Comment

I would be putting that baby Ruth in his glove box

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    Your brother in law is a worthless piece of trash.

But someone in that house should have acted like the bigger person and fixed the problem.

I'll be ****ed if he'd step foot back on that ranch if it wasn't him that cleaned it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Even if he did clean it up it would be a long while before he stepped foot on the ranch

Comment

Knowing me, not being able to stand a mess, I would probably clean it up and, if my property, they would be banned for this year. We never have that problem at our ranch. Everyone pitches in to help with a problem. I promise you if mine are Kent's son-in-laws and son's didn't help we would both be ******.
                      Last edited by doghouse; 11-14-2017, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Who's the adult?

Comment

Well I’m not cleaning it . Unless I’m invited to come hunt where is this land at ? Maybe it will just clean it’s self up if y’all leave it .

Comment

I’m gunna puke

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin' Darts View Post
                              47 year old guy clogs a toilet and creates a mess and then leaves it not cleaned up? If I were the owner I'd flush him down the toilet.
                              This!

Comment

Didn't read all the posts so forgive me if this is a triplicate.

Sounds like there was a no one there over the age of 12.
                                You're all to blame.

That being said, if it was my dads place I know the next time anyone showed up there would be a new lock on the gate for the whole **** bunch.

Comment

Working...
                                X