Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you are against medical MJ...watch this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UrbanBuck View Post
    I partake and **** proud of it! Even makes me a better hunter.... : ) Anyone against it is just brainwashed. It's a complete sham. When have you ever heard of someone getting cancer from smoking pot or driving and killing someone bc they were stoned?? Better yet when have you heard of someone being violent when on JUST POT?? All you high horseman go drink your 30 pack , have fun with that hangover tomorrow : )
    You shouldnt be driving if you're high.

That being said, tax it and lets move on.

Comment

My old neighbors little boy got the herpes virus from someone kissing him while he was an infant (look it up, its scary stuff). The virus spread to his brain and ate a hole in it. He now suffers from pretty severe seizures and it absolutely terrifying. I don't have kids but I can not imagine living through this kind of thing. Their son has had some learning setbacks do to the severity of the trauma and the meds they put him on but he is a trooper. They tried to get the oil to help him and it was denied by insurance and without it is fairly expensive. I hope that it becomes much more attainable at least for this scenario. I am not a doc but I don't believe that this is a product that will get you high like smoking.

Comment

So hard to watch the video... I hate to see children in pain...

If CBD can help then it should be given to all that want to try it. As a parent I understand that there are no lengths that we would go to for our children. Legal or Illegal - becomes irrelevant when it comes to my children. I want them to be given the best care available - by whatever means necessary.

If there are any members on the TBH who are going through this right now, I want you to know you have support, thoughts & prayers.

This is just my opinion....Not looking to debate anyone on this as we each have our own thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
          Give me a break.

Here we go... Get out the popcorn.
          The next time wife is having a 3-5 min violent epileptic seizure, ill be sure to call you for help. I believe CBD is a miracle to some who have to live with this constant, daily, hourly... fear of a loved one dying or being injured during a seizure. And no, Im not pro 'POT' by any means.

But I have seen the other side when it comes to the medical benefits of properly dosed and regulated oils to help patients like my wife, and kids like this.

Ill do anything to maybe one day get her off her 3000 mg of Keppra and 1000 mg of Tegretol she has to take everyday, so maybe she can hunt with me again, drive without fear, and spend time with me and my kids in the outdoors or in tree stands, or in places a seizure might not kill her or someone else.

Research Keppra and Tegretol side effects and what it does to the body, mind and personality... and quality of life for those who take it.

Give me a break, ***clown.....

Comment

I partake and **** proud of it! Even makes me a better hunter.... : ) Anyone against it is just brainwashed. It's a complete sham. When have you ever heard of someone getting cancer from smoking pot or driving and killing someone bc they were stoned?? Better yet when have you heard of someone being violent when on JUST POT?? All you high horseman go drink your 30 pack , have fun with that hangover tomorrow : )
            Well it ain't killed Willie!

Comment

For those with a closed mind. If my loved one was suffering like any of these examples no cost would stand in my way to help them.

Comment

Just curious of your profession ?
                Do you smoke while driving to work ?
                Do you smoke during lunch breaks ?
                If you were drug tested at work, would a positive test result in losing your job ?

Inquiring minds want to know

Comment

What he uses to control seizures is a little different than sitting around all day smoking a bong but okay. Doesn't matter to me one way or another.

Comment

The video is heartbreaking, i have known a few folks that have seizures. Its a nightmare. And my libertarian side wants to agree with some of yall. But good grief, come up with a valid argument. All the dopeheads wanting to make it legal to smoke supposedly because of medical use is ridiculous. The coca plant, poppies etc are used to make beneficial medications/drugs too. But that doesnt mean we should make heroin and crack legal......geez. Cant yall see, you are being used by the recreational smokers to get it legalized for their own purposes. I have never met anyone who is against the medicinal use of MJ after the actual useful chemicals are extracted, for true medical purposes, prescribed by a dr. Just like morphine, codeine etc. Absolutely, people that have siezures should be able to purchase prescribed drugs, derived from MJ when prescribed by a DR. That doesnt mean Billybob should be able to smoke dope for fun.....

Comment

What exactly is there to be proud of? It's actually not that special.
                      Last edited by okrattler; 11-14-2017, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                        The video is heartbreaking, i have known a few folks that have seizures. Its a nightmare. And my libertarian side wants to agree with some of yall. But good grief, come up with a valid argument. All the dopeheads wanting to make it legal to smoke supposedly because of medical use is ridiculous. The coca plant, poppies etc are used to make beneficial medications/drugs too. But that doesnt mean we should make heroin and crack legal......geez. Cant yall see, you are being used by the recreational smokers to get it legalized for their own purposes. I have never met anyone who is against the medicinal use of MJ after the actual useful chemicals are extracted, for true medical purposes, prescribed by a dr. Just like morphine, codeine etc. Absolutely, people that have siezures should be able to purchase prescribed drugs, derived from MJ when prescribed by a DR. That doesnt mean Billybob should be able to smoke dope for fun.....
                        And like all threads of this nature on TBH, this wasn't a pot thread. Until some turned it into that argument for whatever reason. If folks would focus on what the OP actually posted, it was about this video, the CBD treatment and how it might benefit someone suffering these issues. But, It will just go down the rabbit hole and turn into a weed thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                          Just curious of your profession ?
                          Do you smoke while driving to work ?
                          Do you smoke during lunch breaks ?
                          If you were drug tested at work, would a positive test result in losing your job ?

Inquiring minds want to know
                          I've been with same company 11 years never had a drug test. Most everyone I work with smokes. I am very valuable to my company and would not be fired either way. Do I enjoy the high.. ofcourse, but it also balances me out in other ways .Thanks for your concern!

Comment

Why anyone would have a problem with the synthesis of a non-psychoactive ingredient to treat seizures is beyond me. I'm not sure if this even really falls under the purview of "medical marijuana" as it is just a derivative of secondary chemicals.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                              It's more that I could give a **** less what anyone thinks than I am proud of it. Never said I was special, just not brainwashed. I am more successful and responsible than most of these people out there who judge guys like me!

Anyhow, the rut is going. I am ready for the weekend how about ya'll !! ! : )

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                                I drink whiskey and man am I proud of myself when I do. Gives me a real sense of accomplishment! Even makes me a better husband.

Legalize it. Grow it. Tax it. Put an end to the cartels.

Comment

Working...
                                X