"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
    Figured you'd get a kick out of that! NC def knows his stuff out there and pretty good guy to....well the last part may be a little bit of a stretch.
    Thats not nice! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by NAVY CHIEF View Post
      Thats not nice! Lol

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Big thanks out to who ever paved and put in the PVC ramp at the primitive launch. Worked well for getting my canoe in the water Wednesday.

Comment

Originally posted by Neano View Post
          Big thanks out to who ever paved and put in the PVC ramp at the primitive launch. Worked well for getting my canoe in the water Wednesday.

Dang that’s awesome gonna have to check it out. Got any pics

Comment

Bought **** time they fixed that. Good enough for a jonboat and trailer or just to the water's edge?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

The guy responsible for the improvement at the primitive boat launch is named Travis Shedd.

A bunch of us put in for cement and such. But he did most of the organizing and work.

Here is his profile on FB

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

He even got a wench donated and someone welded it on. But in chatting with him said the wench needs a longer strap.
              Last edited by hopedale; 05-24-2018, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Yeah the straps a bit short. For a canoe I think it's easier just pulling it up the ramp rather than cranking it. For something heavier like a Jon boat I could see it being nice. I didn't take any pics. I'm gonna try to get out there sometime this week and I'll get some.

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
                  The guy responsible for the improvement at the primitive boat launch is named Travis Shedd.

A bunch of us put in for cement and such. But he did most of the organizing and work.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

He even got a wench donated and someone welded it on. But in chatting with him said the wench needs a longer strap.
                  Travis is good people. My wife donated funds to the project. She and Travis go way back.

Comment

This thread has hit 1 million views.
                    Unbelievable. You guys are awesome!

Comment

Admins. Do I get a shirt or something for driving 1m in views to the site?

Comment

Originally posted by Archer23 View Post
                        Admins. Do I get a shirt or something for driving 1m in views to the site?

Maybe one that says
                        "I ruined Granger and all I Got Was This Lousy Shirt"

I kid... I'm a Granger noob so I cant really talk anyway hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                          Maybe one that says
                          "I ruined Granger and all I Got Was This Lousy Shirt"

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                            Maybe one that says
                            "I ruined Granger and don't even live in Texas, all I Got Was This Lousy Shirt"

Jerk

Comment

Granger would be nice right about now. I am ready for November to hurry up and get here.

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post

Looks good thanks Travis ....

Comment

Working...
                                X