Trump attempting to Legalize.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
    I just don't think something should be taxed if legal. The whole premise that a sin tax somehow has some moral bearing is ridiculous. It's nothing more than an excuse to tax more.

For the record. I'm all for legalizing it.
    Besides the fact I'm not for legalizing any drug......

The "sin tax" is a con. They claim it's for this and that but we all know that's a load of BS.

Just like the mj tax would be for increased health care, rehab, pot education, and other feel good programs... But very little would actually go to those programs.

I would say to make everything legal as long as people paid their true fair share. Let health insurance companies calculate if a pot smoker should pay more and how much. Same with everything including everyone like fat people, skinny people, people who work out or don't etc.

It's complete BS (to put it nicely) that someone who is healthy with a job has to pay for someone without a job and who is unhealthy.

Comment

Its like the Gax tax we pay to the Fed that "goes towards" highway infrastructure, yet we need Congress to pass spending bills for infrastructure because they already spent the original allocation of funds from the gas tax on something else. Probably trans fluid lesbian dog parks in the Heights or something.

Comment

I will seriously elect the next individual whose platform is to STOP TOLLS.

I hate them and their existence.

Comment

Sorry, road tolls are here forever. Building roads in even lightly populated areas is ridiculously expensive and the only way to fund big construction is with user fees.

Comment

Trump attempting to Legalize.

I had to go to a legal dispensary (pot store) to buy a vaping product to tear-down at work. We’re looking at the heating element for a project.

Strange to say the least to see all the little jars on shelves. There was one on sale called “AK-47”.

The place is owned by a lawyer the woman behind the counter told me.

The T shirts were nothing special to buy one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
              What’s interesting is the business guys making money, running a chain of licensed dispensaries are NOT stoners. They’re in it for the $, and don’t mess with getting high.
              "you don't get high off your own supply."

Comment

So is it legal yet? Asking for a friend who could care less what the govt thinks.

Comment

I'm all for less federal government intrusion particularly if it's not in their enumerated powers. Clearly the states can and should set their own laws. I just hope our state continues to keep it illegal so maybe fewer libtards will want to move here!

Comment

Working...
                  X