Trump attempting to Legalize.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TP3 View Post
    Hey I am just trying to summarize the discussion so far. That way the dope heads can keep up.
    Thank you!! Y'all were starting to lose me there.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
      What if I pop and Oxy, zanax, quelude, or adderall, or shoot even grind it up and smoke it?

Prob shouldn't do those either, yet legal drugs kill way more people than the illegal ones. Why don't we test for them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I dont know about criminally, but every employer I have had in that I can recall does indeed test for those drugs. When it comes up positive if you dont provide a prescription you are terminated.

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
        I dont know about criminally, but every employer I have had in that I can recall does indeed test for those drugs. When it comes up positive if you dont provide a prescription you are terminated.
        I'm pretty sure that is some sort of violation of HIPAA.... could be wrong..but dont see how it wouldn't be. Its not against the law to take those drugs.. might be company policy to not operate equipment while on them..but asking if you are on them without some sort of justifiable cause... maybe?

Questions regarding prescription drug use may be considered a medical-related inquiry under the ADA. Therefore, employer inquiries regarding the use of prescription medications may be prohibited under the ADA in all but a few circumstances.

The EEOC has issued guidance explaining the exceptions to the medical inquiries limitations. The guidance states that in general, employers may not ask all employees about the prescription drugs they take. Asking all employees about their use of prescription drugs is rarely job-related and consistent with business necessity. Therefore, only a handful of occupations will be able to demonstrate that prescription-related inquiries would be job-related and consistent with business necessity. The example the EEOC provides is police officers. In occupations of this type, because of the significant safety risk involved with the use of certain prescription medications, employers may be able to demonstrate that asking employees about their prescription drug use is job-related and consistent with business necessity. Conversely, administrative positions such as accountants, information technology professionals, administrative assistants, human resource professionals and most management positions would not face significant job-related safety risks associated with side effects caused by prescription medications.
        Last edited by systemnt; 04-17-2018, 10:49 AM.

Comment

What if I pop and Oxy, zanax, quelude, or adderall, or shoot even grind it up and smoke it?

Prob shouldn't do those either, yet legal drugs kill way more people than the illegal ones. Why don't we test for them?

you'll just work harder if you take adderall

Comment

Personally I would prefer my surgeon to be on adderall, truck drivers to be on as much caffeine and nicotine as possible, and my hometown NFL team to be on as much of the pot as they can handle. Lots of people are on the drugs these days, illegal ones and legal ones.

Obama released 1,000s of drug related criminals, dont know what it would be any different with Trump.

Comment

Personally I would prefer my surgeon to be on adderall, truck drivers to be on as much caffeine and nicotine as possible, and my hometown NFL team to be on as much of the pot as they can handle. Lots of people are on the drugs these days, illegal ones and legal ones.
              Tubing benders work much better high too.

Comment

I say do it. If nothing else, it will clear Jeff Sessions' to-do list and he can get on with the job of Locking Her UP!!

Comment

What happens if you a sittin in the hunting blind, smokin them left handers, reckon you get all buggered up and shoot the wrong deer? Heck, I dont need no help being stupid, so dont reckon I need any of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                    What happens if you a sittin in the hunting blind, smokin them left handers, reckon you get all buggered up and shoot the wrong deer? Heck, I dont need no help being stupid, so dont reckon I need any of that.
                    Nah. If you get that buggered up and stupid, you will completely forget that you're even deer hunting.
                    Deer are curious and will come straight to smell of it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                      Nah. If you get that buggered up and stupid, you will completely forget that you're even deer hunting.
                      Heck wont even need a Ozonics then.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                        if you get all fidgety and ready to go a puff or two and you're good for a couple more hours. can't shoot anything if you aren't there.

please don't do this in a tree though.

Comment

Originally posted by hogdaddy View Post
                          if you get all fidgety and ready to go a puff or two and you're good for a couple more hours. can't shoot anything if you aren't there.

please don't do this in a tree though.
                          Lol.

Comment

I think the government should legalize all drug use and open free self-serve kiosks every few blocks to serve those too weak to resist.... Kill two birds with one stone..

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Javi Cooper View Post
                              I think the government should legalize all drug use and open free self-serve kiosks every few blocks to serve those too weak to resist.... Kill two birds with one stone..
                              Made me laugh at that Mr. Mike
                              They would be meth heads lined up fer miles, drinking them energy sodas and sucking on their three teeth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post

Shotgun a charge down that deers muzzle. He’ll be your friend for life or at least till be breaks the 10 point threshold.

Comment

Working...
                                X