No announcement yet.

Seems Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think they are upgrading their system. Haven’t been able to log in for several days so they may be having a problem.

Comment

got it fixed, I'm back on never updated my old email

Comment

And the new TG is on Tapatalk!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I'm dumb or behind with the times...what is tg?

Comment

Tradgang

Comment

Yeah ive looked over there. Really, what does it have this site doesn't? Honestly we have some of the most knowledgeable folks in the trad world here.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                And the new TG is on Tapatalk!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                ruh-roh...

Never been a fan on their crappy website. I've heard plenty of stories about this and that as far as the membership... but I seriously could not get past their forum setup. I have an account... used it maybe once.. or twice. Don't remember my password so I am probably hosed.

Regardless, TBH would be my primary place to hang out anyways. Not that I wouldn't hang out and chat with folks from other sites, but for the most part TBH is a good place and there are other forums other than trad to hang out on. The biggest advantage I could see with TG would be you ask a question and it is assumed traditional point of view... down side is then people are likely to get snobby about other stuff because well, people gotta get snobby about something.

Comment

I thought it was just me thinking this site has slowed down. Even the Wall seems to be slow.

Comment

Sure miss stopping in for a spell.

Comment

Working...
                    X