Prayers for Lily Grace Stigall , 15 months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
    A friends of ours grandson fell in a friends pool last summer and the dr said there was nothing they could do. They kept him sedated for a week and thru the power of pray and a miracle from God he gradually come too and is a normal 10 year old. The dr's said it was a miracle and no other explanation. So prayers work.
    Immediate family members that were present are in the medical field and all continually performed CPR on Lily for over 45 minutes waiting on Star Flight. They never gave up. Due to their dedication and devotion to her, they helped her to have a fighting chance.

All prayers a greatly appreciated.

Comment

Praying for a speedy recovery, miracles happen.

A friend’s son fell in their pool and was essentially dead when they found him, he pulled him out, performed CPR, got him medivaced to the hospital and was in similar situation as you listed above. He pulled through and is as normal as any other kid. This was probably close to 10 years ago. Like I said, miracles happen and the power of prayer is strong.

Comment

Prayers Up High.

Comment

Prayers sent high

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Very sad. Prayers for the family and the little girl.

Comment

Prayers up.

Comment

Prayers!

Comment

Prayers sent! God bless her and family.

Comment

Done, for the little one......

Comment

God bless lilly and her loved ones.

Comment

Oh man, this is so hard to read! I am so very sorry this happened.
                        Lord Jesus, we know You have a special place in Your heart for the little children. We ask You Lord to touch this little one and heal her. Restore her health Lord and bring her back to her family. You have seen what a fighter this sweet, sweet little girl is. Help her Lord to overcome her injuries and help her to grow up a strong witness to Your sovereignty and power. Lord we ask You to cover her family with the Hope we know in You Lord. Comfort them and keep them strong so they too can strengthen this child. Guide her care-givers in a right path to her healing. Lord we ask in Your powerful Name, Jesus Christ our Advocate with The Father, Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                          Lord Jesus, we know You have a special place in Your heart for the little children. We ask You Lord to touch this little one and heal her. Restore her health Lord and bring her back to her family. You have seen what a fighter this sweet, sweet little girl is. Help her Lord to overcome her injuries and help her to grow up a strong witness to Your sovereignty and power. Lord we ask You to cover her family with the Hope we know in You Lord. Comfort them and keep them strong so they too can strengthen this child. Guide her care-givers in a right path to her healing. Lord we ask in Your powerful Name, Jesus Christ our Advocate with The Father, Amen.
                          Amen and Amen.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post

Amen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Working...
                                X