• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    If they were playing Texas?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    GEAUX LONGHORNS!

I cant think of a time I have ever wanted Notre Dame to win. They are often so overrated and shouldn't be where they are. I mean look what Miami did to them and then what happened to miami the next 2 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
      GEAUX LONGHORNS!

I cant think of a time I have ever wanted Notre Dame to win. They are often so overrated and shouldn't be where they are. I mean look what Miami did to them and then what happened to miami the next 2 weeks.
      ND also is coaching their kids completely differently that they ever have under Brian Kelly this year. They have a young QB who needs more reps. If Kelly doesnt screw it up, a year or two down the road this could have been an undefeated season. Hell they should have beat georgia but they gave that away too.

It is what it is though move on and build on it for next year.

What are the horns ranked again?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Yea we see how much you cared earlier in the season......after Troy...LMAO...

Troy winning that game was the best thing to happen to the Tigers!! Hope they can keep the momentum going the rest of this season and next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by grizzman View Post
          Found out my alma mater (La Tech) is going to be in the Frisco Bowl to play SMU. Toyota Field is only four miles from my house. I already have tickets.
          Pony up.

Comment

I just watched the press conference with our new coach Herm Edwards He was taking questions and calls on a reporter. The reporter states his name and says he is with Devil's Digest. Herm's response:
            "Devil's Digest huh? Where you located?"
            Reporter: "Right here in Arizona sir."
            Herm: "Alright well Devil's Digest I'm a christian now. I'ma catholic now. Just saying we're good brotha. We're good. I ain't takin it personal"

I am not really sure this guy even knows he is going to be coaching for this year. I will be skipping the Sun Bowl

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
              I just watched the press conference with our new coach Herm Edwards He was taking questions and calls on a reporter. The reporter states his name and says he is with Devil's Digest. Herm's response:
              Herm: "Alright well Devil's Digest I'm a christian now. I'ma catholic now. Just saying we're good brotha. We're good. I ain't takin it personal"

I am not really sure this guy even knows he is going to be coaching for this year. I will be skipping the Sun Bowl
              I feel for y'all. Someone shoulda told him who the mascot was before he agreed I guess

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Yea we see how much you cared earlier in the season......after Troy...LMAO...
                Shhhhh
                Giving Bob a dose of his own meds.

Comment

Wake Forest a 3 point favorite. Seems like easy money.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                    Shhhhh

LMAO!!

Comment

wow

Comment

Yep, this what we have to deal with. Honestly I do not understand this hire at all!

Axe006

Comment

All I can say is wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                            Shhhhh
                            I'd say we are both on the same meds. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              I'd say we are both on the same meds. Lol.

Bring it stronger Bob. We need some Lsu corndog references. And, Herman whipped Fisher with an AAC team in HTown.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                                In the end, The Veteran King of CFB, The Dabo, a kid named Lincoln in his first year as HC and another newbie named Smart in year two are playing for all the marbles.
                                That's pretty accurate right there. 3 of them with Bama tie's Saban head coach, Dabo a national championship winning wide receiver and 6 year asst coach at Bama and Smart an 8 year asst coach at Bama.

Roll Tide !!

Comment

Working...
                                X