Blue bull or bust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue bull or bust

Almost gave up on the play by play. Had some issues yesterday trying to log in to TBH. Hopefully that’s behind us and there’s no more hiccups. Kept getting this message.

Hopefully I can bring y’all along with the three of us as we attempt to cross off this bucket list creature for us all. I’m especially excited that I get to share this with my son!!! Hope all goes well.

I’m pretty beat after running around all day trying to get things ready but in all that craziness I saw a familiar sticker on the highway about 3:30 yesterday.

I’m still not 100% ready and that’s why I’m up at 7a. Lots of things to do so we can make our 3p mandatory orientation.

Did pick up our home for the next few days from my brothers.

I’ll catch back up with y’all later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like fun. Good luck. I recognized that retaining wall pattern immediately. I'm from CC and hunt outside of Concepcion as well. Small world. Following along...

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Awesome, good luck. Those things are a whole lot harder to get a bead on than you'd think given how massive they are.

Comment

Is this at Laguna Atascosa? If so, let me summarize the "orientation" for you. "Don't ask for help, because we won't give you any. We don't care for hunters in general, and we really would prefer that you weren't here."

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
            Is this at Laguna Atascosa? If so, let me summarize the "orientation" for you. "Don't ask for help, because we won't give you any. We don't care for hunters in general, and we really would prefer that you weren't here."

Lmao! Sounds a lot like the speech my FIL gave me many years ago. J/K

Comment

Am I the only one that keeps reading the thread title incorrectly? Keep trying to put an a where the u is!

Comment

And we’re off. Just realized it’s Friday the 13th

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Gateway to South South Texas

Comment

Towards the end of our 4 hour scouting I felt like this guy could have easily passed me while I was on my bike.

Comment

Good luck. Really jealous here!

BP

Comment

Board from the last hunt!

Comment

Was pretty funny watching them give everybody and their mother a warning for not logging their harvested deer on license.

Comment

We did about three hours of scouting then headed to the orientation. When I got out of orientation to go scout again we noticed that my brand new tire and tube had exploded while we were in the meeting. A first for me but oh well. Guess it was over inflated and the heat that did it in. First of many troubles with tires I presume.

Comment

Working...
                              X