Official Outdoor Griddle Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
    Where did you guys buy that fix it for the grease drain? And secondly I just seasoned mine what do you guys think. Enough or more.
    Looks perfect!

See post 151 for the grease slide
    Last edited by AntlerCollector; 08-14-2017, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post
      Mine did too. Reason I asked was because I bought the extension to slide on there but it hit the bump and wouldn't go on. Did a little research on the BS facebook page and found that all you had to do is tap it with a hammer and in will pop over the bump and slide all the way on like its supposed to.
      I went to put my grease slide on and realized it had that bump under it. I was thinking about grinding it off. If hammering it on works then I will give that a try.

Comment

I added my stainless steel top. This thing is really nice. It has hooks on it so I can slide it over the back of the griddle and it becomes a windbreaker/backsplash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
          I went to put my grease slide on and realized it had that bump under it. I was thinking about grinding it off. If hammering it on works then I will give that a try.
          Yeah thats what I was going to do to so I decide to look it up first. Keep tapping it with a hammer and it flexes enough to pop over that bump.

Comment

Got it seasoned last night. I wish this day would hurry up and end so I can go home start cooking something on it.
            Attached Files

Comment

I built a cover for mine yesterday. Welded it together out of 3/8 thick, matte finish, UV stabilized polypropylene. Fits good and I think it looks good. Just in time too, we got another good rain last night to test it out.

Last night I cooked blackened fish, yellow squash, and zuchinni. Sorry, no pics of that though. But it was good.

IMG_3147 by , on Flickr

Comment

tag

Comment

Originally posted by Jethro View Post
                  I built a cover for mine yesterday. Welded it together out of 3/8 thick, matte finish, UV stabilized polypropylene. Fits good and I think it looks good. Just in time too, we got another good rain last night to test it out.

Last night I cooked blackened fish, yellow squash, and zuchinni. Sorry, no pics of that though. But it was good.

IMG_3147 by , on Flickr
                  Very nice cover! Well done.

Comment

This thread makes me hungry.

Comment

N/M I found it

Comment

Antler Collector, I don't know if I missed it somewhere but did you buy or make the cover for your grill?

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
                          Did you make that top or buy it somewhere? That's really nice.
                          Bought it. See post 134

Comment

Originally posted by nwb View Post
                            Got it seasoned last night. I wish this day would hurry up and end so I can go home start cooking something on it.
                            Whatcha think after cooking on it this evening?

Comment

Originally posted by Jethro View Post

IMG_3147 by , on Flickr
                              Very nice!!

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                                Whatcha think after cooking on it this evening?
                                I stayed pretty simple and did bacon grilled cheese. Now I just need to figure out what to do tomorrow night.

Comment

Working...
                                X