PGA Championship 2017 - Quail Hollow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
    Martin Kaymer has withdrawn. He heard ABCDJ was going to pick an International lineup again. Kiss of death.
    He was my first pick

Charlie Hoffman
    Jordan Spieth
    Zach Johnson
    H Matsuyama
    Jon Rahm
    Rickie Fowler

Comment

Saw earlier today that the PGA Championship is going to move to May starting in 2019. That sure will be interesting and change the Major schedule but makes sense for Fed Ex Cup as well as international comps.

Comment

With the worlds best players starting to play better picking a team is gonna be tough. I have 10 guys I want on my team

Comment

Originally posted by Roy D Mercer View Post
          With the worlds best players starting to play better picking a team is gonna be tough. I have 10 guys I want on my team
          They are going to tear it up. I'll bet there is a new PGA record when it's all said and done.

Comment

Justin Thomas
            Jordan Spieth
            Hideki Matsuyama
            Rory McIlroy
            Charley Hoffman
            Rickie Fowler

Comment

Hideki Matsuyama
              Jordan Spieth
              Rickie Fowler
              Paul Casey
              Henrik Stenson
              Rory McIlroy

Comment

Grand Slam: Jordon vs Rory vs Phil

Seems like our man is getting all the pub concerning the slam but Rory has a chance to complete it as well. No doubt given his age that a Jordon victory would rank a little higher up on the list of accomplishments over a Rory slam. BUT if Phil were to win the open at his age how would you rank his slam? Above or below Jordon's? I would go with the Lefty.

Comment

sounds like there is a chance of rain every day.....

Comment

Fowler
                    Hoffman
                    McIlroy
                    Jimmy Walker
                    Koepka
                    J.B. Holmes

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
                      Seems like our man is getting all the pub concerning the slam but Rory has a chance to complete it as well. No doubt given his age that a Jordon victory would rank a little higher up on the list of accomplishments over a Rory slam. BUT if Phil were to win the open at his age how would you rank his slam? Above or below Jordon's? I would go with the Lefty.
                      Let me see what's in the bag for Phil and I can give a more definite prediction but "he's got no shot"!

Comment

Originally posted by Roy D Mercer View Post
                        sounds like there is a chance of rain every day.....
                        It has been raining since last Tuesday and as we speak,

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.9 KB
ID:	24506011

Comment

So in your opinion Phil has got no shot of ever winning the U.S. Open? Seems a little harsh, I think he has at least a decent shot, look how many times he has been 2nd. But I guess given your opinion, if Phil did win, it would rank above Jordon as a greater Slam Victory?
                          Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
                          Let me see what's in the bag for Phil and I can give a more definite prediction but "he's got no shot"!

Comment

Dustin Johnson
                            Jordan Spieth
                            Rory Mcllroy
                            Jon Rahm
                            Adam Hadwin
                            Kevin Kisner

Comment

Henrik Stenson
                              Jon Rahm
                              Bubba Watson
                              Justin Thomas
                              Jordan Spieth
                              Rory Mcllrory

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
                                So in your opinion Phil has got no shot of ever winning the U.S. Open? Seems a little harsh, I think he has at least a decent shot, look how many times he has been 2nd. But I guess given your opinion, if Phil did win, it would rank above Jordon as a greater Slam Victory?
                                In my best Bob Rosburg voice "he's dead".

Phil has too many snakes running around his head by the first week in June.

If he was on the LPGA tour the description would be " a purse full of crazy".

He is the only pro who would carry more golf balls than me to the first tee if the "one ball" rule was removed...now that's crazy. ( you need to make a TBH Open to understand this reference )

TBH's server is telling me I don't have enough space left to comment on Jordan

Here's my deal for you. If Phil wins any of the 4 majors, the TPC or the Greater Hartford Open I owe you a beer. If he does not win the U.S. Open you owe me a beer. Payable at the next TBH Open. I'll have a XX.

Comment

Working...
                                X