Trump getting things done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump getting things done

Sorry I couldn't find the thread where I posted this link about a month ago.

PolitiFact is a fact-checking website that rates the accuracy of claims by elected officials and others on its Truth-O-Meter.

21.6% complete, in the works, or stalled.

Take that Trump haters.

Go Trump!

Comment

The problem right now is the sorry dems are doing a decent job keeping the Russian crap in the news. What a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by PVDT View Post
        The problem right now is the sorry dems are doing a decent job keeping the Russian crap in the news. What a joke.
        But the only ones paying attention to it are the Dems. The right needs to learn to disregard what the left puts out.

Comment

When are they going to break ground on the WALL? Can't wait

Comment

The media is causing more damage to Trump's agenda than the democrats. They are the ones keeping it at the top of their news programs 24/7. Less coverage and the dust would settle. But, we all know who controls the media.

Comment

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
              But the only ones paying attention to it are the Dems. The right needs to learn to disregard what the left puts out.

I'll have to disagree...somewhat. I'm afraid a lot of us aren't actually understanding that they are at the least holding their own. No matter how much we want to disregard their idiotic actions, their keeping the Russians etc. in the news is causing problems. The left is a powerful set that has an endless supply of funds (Soros and others) to cause major problems for Trump. The Soros types of the conservative world need to step up!!

Comment

The media and the Democrats wouldn't support Trump if he found a way to have zero unemployment and feed the world's starving. But could someone please take away his Twitter account, it's like giving someone who wants to commit suicide a rope.

Comment

Please post political and non-hunting current events to this forum. Personal attacks and disrespect in posting will not be tolerated.

Comment

If only there were an area on this forum where politics could be discussed!

If Trump would quit tweeting he would be 40% complete now. Not because he spends THAT much time tweeting but because every time he does it starts a shartstorm that requires attention and distracts from the important items

Comment

Originally posted by Hocks & horns View Post
                      The media and the Democrats wouldn't support Trump if he found a way to have zero unemployment and feed the world's starving. But could someone please take away his Twitter account, it's like giving someone who wants to commit suicide a rope.
                      This....

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                        If only there were an area on this forum where politics could be discussed!

If Trump would quit tweeting he would be 40% complete now. Not because he spends THAT much time tweeting but because every time he does it starts a shartstorm that requires attention and distracts from the important items

You might be right. In the beginning I agreed with his reasoning....it allows him to completely circumvent the media. But now I'm beginning to wonder if he'd (WE) would be better off if he simply shut them up by his actions and not attempting it with his words.

Comment

Kind of hard to believe anything they say he is doing. Good or bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Marco View Post
                            Kind of hard to believe anything they say he is doing. Good or bad.

That's one reason I've checked out. I'm going to give it a couple months, see how his policies are working, and then start making opinions. He is doing exactly what he said, which is throwing a lot of people off. We aren't used to that in Washington. I'm on his side but still waiting to see how these next few months shakeout!

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                              Sorry I couldn't find the thread where I posted this link about a month ago.

PolitiFact is a fact-checking website that rates the accuracy of claims by elected officials and others on its Truth-O-Meter.

21.6% complete, in the works, or stalled.

Take that Trump haters.

Go Trump!
                              Is this Trumpometer one of the good newpapers to follow?? If so ill follow it. Just dont know since they are all liars. Its just what i was told here on TBH.

Comment

Working...
                              X