Hagerman segment A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fieldofdreams View Post
    Had not seen the pic before. Like I said a local landowner shared the pic with me and said it was from the game wardens trail cam, who was supposedly a friend of his. I had no reason not to believe him, he was a nice man.
    Still could be right, one of the game wardens here killed a buck that looked very similar to that a few years ago. Could be a trail cam pic of him before he killed it. Let me see if i can find the pic somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by codyw2006 View Post
      still could be right, one of the game wardens here killed a buck that looked very similar to that a few years ago. Could be a trail cam pic of him before he killed it. Let me see if i can find the pic somewhere
      lol.
      Last edited by rjet; 11-12-2015, 08:37 PM.

Comment

here it is, havnt done a sxs yet but it could be the same deer. Killed in pottsboro, tx scored around 200 little more or less i cant remember

Comment

Originally posted by rjet View Post
          lol.
          Yeah there were some not very nice words spoken about him after he took that deer. Idk him so I cant say

Comment

No that's not the same deer.

Comment

Yeah there were some not very nice words spoken about him after he took that deer. Idk him so I cant say
              I dont either. Have heard stories from both sides. And dont know if the dude in the pic is the one I am hearing about as I have never met him.

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
                No that's not the same deer.
                Maybe not the same year but from that grainy black and white pic you cant be sure of anything

Comment

Maybe not the same year but from that grainy black and white pic you cant be sure of anything
                  I'm sure. Did you miss the gigantic drop?

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
                    I'm sure. Did you miss the gigantic drop?
                    I guess so, I saw 2 small ones. Means nothing, deer gain and loose tines as they age all the time. Im not saying its the same deer, but it could be.

Comment

I am still finding those spiders in my gear,truck and camper. I took my lunch bag that is supposed to be water proof and called my kids to the table. Said bet there is s spider in here and dumped it on the table. Spiders went everywhere and kids started screaming lol. We killed three just out of lunch bag. This little guy was in my cup holder of truck just now

Comment

Wow, what a buck!

Comment

Originally posted by flufster View Post
                          I am still finding those spiders in my gear,truck and camper. I took my lunch bag that is supposed to be water proof and called my kids to the table. Said bet there is s spider in here and dumped it on the table. Spiders went everywhere and kids started screaming lol. We killed three just out of lunch bag. This little guy was in my cup holder of truck just now

Lol I'm having the same problem. Getting all my stuff ready for the lease this weekend and got overrun by those dang things!

Comment

Hagerman segment A

Same thing here. Wife is not happy but kids have made a game out of it. You will hear one of the girls scream "daddy,s spider" and they come running through house with fly swatters to attack it

Comment

here it is, havnt done a sxs yet but it could be the same deer. Killed in pottsboro, tx scored around 200 little more or less i cant remember
                              OK, I'm already all psyched up about this week and then I see this.
                              Patience, Patience, Patience… let others walk, let others walk!!!

Comment

Those same spiders were thick the last time I hunted Hagerman about 6 years ago. It looks like they have no predators praying on them.

Comment

Working...
                                X