State of the Union

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
    I thought you just said in an earlier post to quit talking about Obama and Hilary and move one.... yet you post a link to YOUR PRESIDENT. HE GONE! Move on...

Yes I know you were posting about the infastructure statement.....

Hey by the way, have you gotten a perm in that mullet yet??

Puff puff give baby!

I was asked proof and I provided it.

What mullet? You a clown?

Comment

Originally posted by bdchorn View Post
      Just so I'm clear, do you have a problem with libs forcing their moral beliefs on the world or do you prefer to have men using the ladies room?
      Well done sir.

Comment

I do not keep up with politics very much, I did watch last night, I liked what I heard.

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
          I was asked proof and I provided it.

What mullet? You a clown?
          No sir but you make a pretty solid case for yourself that you're an arse clown! Rave on Cat Shiiaaaatttt!

Comment

You guys are killing my ignore function...

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
              You guys are killing my ignore function...
              yep...

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                Time to make a trip to the surgeon.

Comment

Ward: Oh, it looks like a political meeting, but smells more like Klan to me ...

Comment

Originally posted by TxsBuda View Post
                    Ward: Oh, it looks like a political meeting, but smells more like Klan to me ...
                    Just wanted this captured before you edit it.

First rounder.
                    To the list.

Comment

Did anyone see Ginsburg there? I know she is too old to even stay awake past 7pm but now cant even show up. She will be replaced in this admin for sure.

Comment

Charlie Sheen, Sarah Silverman, Bill Maher and more celebrities tweeted up a storm during the president's first major address to Congress.

So real good americans here, POS

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                          I just threw up! That old hag is so worn out she wears suspenders on her **** to keep from crapping in it. Is she really aspirating?

Comment

Fine speech. I am hoping that he can cut spending of the administrative state and funding other nations. Tired of just sending cash overseas.

I think the congress Repubs will obstruct because of their own financial interests/lobbies.

We need some kind of digital marker, like the first down line in football games or those floating digital sign deals on Nascar showing who is paid by what in Congress. Time for who funds who to be so clear and transparent you cant hide or fault someone for repping something. Every time they talk on TV or in the Congress they have a marker on their head. Hehehe. cracking myself up.

And Term limits.

Oh and more successful business owners need to take pay cuts and run for office.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post

LOL. Charlie Sheen, an AIDS infected drug addict. Yeah buddy, your opinion is gospel. Hollywood is full of morons who don't even know how to tie their own shoes. Shut up and dance monkey.

Comment

Originally posted by chew View Post
                                solar energy scams and chevy volts aren't infrastructure.
                                Bamb!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X