No announcement yet.

Traditional group hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things shaping up nicely, DRT! Appreciate your organizing work and leadership on this, Gary!

Comment

I hope ya'll enjoy it. To me it's all about the fun. I think the pigs will cooperate.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Well Friday is the day and those who are going should filter in after lunch. If we wanna meet in Faifield for lunch as well that will work. Y'all have my number so feel free to text or call.

Comment

Good luck, hope ya'll have a great time.

Comment

Thanx Phillip. The pigs are there. If nothing else we'll eat well and hunt. I've never been there and not enjoyed myself.

Comment

Kinda figured you were tired of hearing from me!

Comment

Just working and scouting. Ready to draw some blood though. Got a new string for my Tall Tines and need to get that shot in this week.

Comment

My GC is complaining because I told him I'm not working Thursday afternoon and Friday. I worked til 9:30 last night to finish up one job for him so he wouldn't pop a vessel. I'm ready to go.

Comment

Good Luck

I'm looking forward to the Live hunt

Comment

I have to make a run to east Texas in the early morning then on to Fairfield. I'm ready to break the trade now curse that has been plaguing me with the pigs. From the sounds of it we will eat good if naught else. See you fellas at Capp's feed and hardware around noon.

Comment

Slay em guys.

Comment

Well after a very rainy afternoon we are in stand waiting for the feeders to throw at 7. It's nice and cool ad we saw a pig as we were getting tradtiger in his box and driving off so hopefully the will be moving good.

Comment

Dang I wish I could have made it. The sad part is I was rained out of work and could have after all. Y’all kill em all!

Comment

Wind direction and predictions have changed in the last half hour. Hope it don't mess Ronnie up. Just a good cross the pasture corner a while ago.

Comment

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X