Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
      [ATTACH]810128[/ATTACH]
      (I did not write the photo comment)
      Sure
      That's funny right there

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        Tony Romo was an undrafted free agent from Eastern Illinois.

He married Miss Missouri.

She is pure smoke.

I wish I was as big a joke as he.
        You missed the part where he's worth about a hundred million.

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
          What escalated quickly?? Simply commenting on you not seeing the facts that have been stated on this thread! No one has made any excuses and are saying we look forward to seeing what Dak can do...

Go Cowboys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Read my original post again and let me know how you can interpret what I wrote to have lead to all this animosity.
          You should grow up a little. Typical die hard Cowboy fan who takes everything to the extreme. Personally I enjoy watching the Cowboys play and root for them to succeed. However, I experience this type of lash out anytime in point out the truth about their game. So I will repeat that I look forward to watching the young man play and will view this season as a season of growth. Hopefully they will be successful, but if they do not succeed I will not line up with the masses and use the excuse that the reason the season was a bust is because Romo got hurt AGAIN!

Comment

Originally posted by truhuntr View Post
            Does this mean that all Cowboy fans are going to tee up the "we lost our QB" excuse all season? I hope not. Let's just watch the young man play and enjoy a season of growth.
            Might be a good time to hit the pause button on the over zealous optimism.

Here is you original quote... I simply answered the question that you asked. No one is making excuses and most if not all of us are saying we are excited to see how Dak develops.

Nope we are cautiously optimistic about Dak! If you would have read through the thread you would know that!

What's you teams excuse?????

Here's my reply! The only thing I feel I might be guilty of is that I assumed you were a Texans fan and that's the reason I asked the question about your team. You asked a question, I answered it and asked you a question! That's the way conversations go..[emoji12]

That escalated quickly! First I read the thread. Second I support the Cowboys. Seems like you are jumping to a lot of conclusions awfully fast. Pump the brakes a little. It will be alright.

Here you are assuming that I'm acting irrational for some reason? [emoji848][emoji848]. Not real sure who really needs to pump the brakes!

True. My son is a huge Cowboys fan and he places his NFL goggles on at this time of year. Then has the hardest time being rationale.

Cowboys fans have a hard time being rational? Some yes others not so much but haters always lump all cowboys fans in to one big group!

What escalated quickly?? Simply commenting on you not seeing the facts that have been stated on this thread! No one has made any excuses and are saying we look forward to seeing what Dak can do...

Go Cowboys

My reply with in my opinion does not show any signs of the madness you seem to refer to?[emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

Silence again!

Sorry can't help it! LOL ALL IN GOOD FUN!

Go Cowboys!

Please see statement above^^^^. " ALL IN GOOD FUN"!!

Read my original post again and let me know how you can interpret what I wrote to have lead to all this animosity.
            You should grow up a little. Typical die hard Cowboy fan who takes everything to the extreme. Personally I enjoy watching the Cowboys play and root for them to succeed. However, I experience this type of lash out anytime in point out the truth about their game. So I will repeat that I look forward to watching the young man play and will view this season as a season of growth. Hopefully they will be successful, but if they do not succeed I will not line up with the masses and use the excuse that the reason the season was a bust is because Romo got hurt AGAIN!

WOW! Simmer down ole buddy! I'm not sure what animosity you are talking about... I commented on your statements (see above for reference) and asked you a question in return! Every comment after your statement doesn't mean everyone is directing their comments to you! Please see above and tell me where I took anything to the extreme???? I think it's the other way around possibly but I could be wrong!

You say you experience this type of lash out when you point out the truths of the Cowboys game, so show me what truths you've pointed out about the Cowboys games in any of your post?

I appreciate your support of our team and also join you in our hope in Dak being able to grow and develop! It's going to be a long 8+ weeks and we are excited to see what's to come but as I said in an earlier post we are prepared for disappointment!

BTW. If you some how think that losing your starting QB for the first 8-10 games is an excuse for not being as successful rather than a fact no matter the QB or the team, well my friend you need to go back to arm chair QB, arm chair coaching and arm chair GM school cause you would be wrong! Especially in this case when it has been proven unfortunately more times than we would have liked to see! The Cowboys are a way better team with Romo in there and I wouldn't think there would be any debating that! Not and excuse but rather a fact!

I'll be attempting to grow up a little as I wait on your reply! Dang I don't really need to get any bigger! I'm too fat already as it is! [emoji12][emoji12]. LOL! [emoji1303]

Comment

Here is you original quote... I simply answered the question that you asked. No one is making excuses and most if not all of us are saying we are excited to see how Dak develops.

Here's my reply! The only thing I feel I might be guilty of is that I assumed you were a Texans fan and that's the reason I asked the question about your team. You asked a question, I answered it and asked you a question! That's the way conversations go..[emoji12]

Here you are assuming that I'm acting irrational for some reason? [emoji848][emoji848]. Not real sure who really needs to pump the brakes!

Cowboys fans have a hard time being rational? Some yes others not so much but haters always lump all cowboys fans in to one big group!

My reply with in my opinion does not show any signs of the madness you seem to refer to?[emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

WOW! Simmer down ole buddy! I'm not sure what animosity you are talking about... I commented on your statements (see above for reference) and asked you a question in return! Every comment after your statement doesn't mean everyone is directing their comments to you! Please see above and tell me where I took anything to the extreme???? I think it's the other way around possibly but I could be wrong!

You say you experience this type of lash out when you point out the truths of the Cowboys game, so show me what truths you've pointed out about the Cowboys games in any of your post?

I appreciate your support of our team and also join you in our hope in Dak being able to grow and develop! It's going to be a long 8+ weeks and we are excited to see what's to come but as I said in an earlier post we are prepared for disappointment!

BTW. If you some how think that losing your starting QB for the first 8-10 games is an excuse for not being as successful rather than a fact no matter the QB or the team, well my friend you need to go back to arm chair QB, arm chair coaching and arm chair GM school cause you would be wrong! Especially in this case when it has been proven unfortunately more times than we would have liked to see! The Cowboys are a way better team with Romo in there and I wouldn't think there would be any debating that! Not and excuse but rather a fact!

I'll be attempting to grow up a little as I wait on your reply! Dang I don't really need to get any bigger! I'm too fat already as it is! [emoji12][emoji12]. LOL! [emoji1303]

Last edited by Smart; 08-30-2016, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Keith gettin' the boys all worked up?

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                  Keith gettin' the boys all worked up?

Spilling trufe all over'em.

Comment

You forgot to add that you also emphatically ( use of exclamation point) implied that I had not read the former posts. However, I did! (Pun intended) Furthermore, through the use of reason I deduced that some were supportive of Dak and some not. Not really sure how "my team" even plays a role in this discussion. Especially since I do not have a "my team" I support the Texans and the Cowboys and every three years will watch them play each other as I wear my JJ Watt jersey and possibly a Cowboys cap or some other combination.

Otherwise all in good fun. So Goodluck with "your teams" season.

Comment

^^^^^He seems like a nice fellow.

Comment

LOL! Great response! Thanks bud!!

Comment

yo keith!

cowboys suck

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                            yo keith!

cowboys suck
                            Yep! At times they certainly do... Hopefully we are on track to fix that!

How about your team baby??

"disclaimer" - Please see smiling faces so no one thinks I have animosity or I'm being irrational.

LOL

Go Cowboys!

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                              ^^^^^He seems like a nice fellow.

Yep! A nice fellow backed in a corner with no way out! LMFAO!

Good stuff! [emoji3][emoji1303]

Go Cowboys!

Comment

Yep! At times they certainly do... Hopefully we are on track to fix that!

How about your team baby??

"disclaimer" - Please see smiling faces so no one thinks I have animosity or I'm being irrational.

LOL

Go Cowboys!
                                3 & 0 without the bigguy!!!! [emoji1]

Comment

Working...
                                X