No announcement yet.

Official Lake Georgetown Public Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was there this morning. 2 doe grunts and alot of birds.

Comment

1 week left

Comment

My 1st year on the lake... will Brad send out an official close of the season email when it's done? I've heard he usually closes the end of Jan, but I haven't seen anything from him on that, and I've heard the MDL season could run out to the end of Feb if he let it..

Comment

Originally posted by shawnw7 View Post
          My 1st year on the lake... will Brad send out an official close of the season email when it's done? I've heard he usually closes the end of Jan, but I haven't seen anything from him on that, and I've heard the MDL season could run out to the end of Feb if he let it..

I spoke with him in person yesterday 1-23-18 just before 5 the last day will be January 31st for sure.

Comment

5 days and counting. Ill be there tomorrow and Sunday

Comment

I'll be out tomorrow and Sunday and I took Monday and Tuesday off as well.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Out today

Comment

I gave up early this morning. There was some race on the trail and there was a ton of runners

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I sat many hours the last 3 days, only saw 2 deer. Back at work now and last day to hunt for me is the 31st. Good luck y’all.

Comment

Out now.

Comment

Good luck Maui and whoever else is hunting tomorrow!!

Comment

Out this morning
                          Attached Files

Comment

Last 30 minutes until the 8 month wait....

Comment

What's that noise?

I'm out for the last hunt... it's sounds like Maui has some pssd off deer, ive never heard deer blow like that! What's going on over there?

Comment

Originally posted by DaPro ATXHunter View Post
                                I'm out for the last hunt... it's sounds like Maui has some pssd off deer, ive never heard deer blow like that! What's going on over there?
                                lol, i dumped all my corn out around 1pm today, thought the wind was going to be blowing to hard. Cleaned all my stuff up and moved out for 6 months. haha.

Deer are probably fighting over corn....

Comment

Working...
                                X