Vegas Cover Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
    No its not his job.. Did he know about the FBI and DOJ conspiracy?? He does now but that took a year for that corruption to surface..
    Im sure his team is trying to figure out whats going on..
    Maybe Bannon will fill him in on the details of what really happened

Comment

No its not his job.. Did he know about the FBI and DOJ conspiracy?? He does now but that took a year for that corruption to surface..
      Im sure his team is trying to figure out whats going on..
      Not to mention the FBI seems to acting as opposition.

Comment

It won't be long now.... Their lies are starting to catch up to them..
        Arrest warrant/warrants possibly issued soon. Well I'll be dam..

Say it ain't so!!!!!!!!!

Comment

It won't be long now.... Their lies are starting to catch up to them..
          Arrest warrant/warrants possibly issued soon. Well I'll be dam..

Say it ain't so!!!!!!!!!
          Explain what's going on.

Warrants for who?

I'm not watching TV to find out LOL

Comment

Maybe the same shooter that was with Oswald

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
              Explain what's going on.

Warrants for who?

I'm not watching TV to find out LOL
              Laura Ingraham's show last night was centered around the Vegas shooting and the obvious coverup.. She said her sources tell her that charges should be filed in the near future.... Imagine that.... He worked alone ehh?

She also had a shooting survivor on.. It interesting to say the least...
              He also mentioned that the Vegas authorities had been tipped off about an ISIS attack weeks earlier..
              Also a judge has ordered for the release of all search warrants pertaining to this case.. I guess he is fed up too..
              Last edited by PondPopper; 01-18-2018, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Laura Ingraham's show last night was centered around the Vegas shooting and the obvious coverup.. She said her sources tell her that charges should be filed in the near future.... Imagine that.... He worked alone ehh?

She also had a shooting survivor on.. It interesting to say the least...
                He also mentioned that the Vegas authorities had been tipped off about an ISIS attack weeks earlier..
                Also a judge has ordered for the release of all search warrants pertaining to this case.. I guess he is fed up too..
                Vegas always has been and always will be a target for an attack.

I'm sure their is conspiracy to cover up a more sinister act.

Comment

Plenty of things don't add up. Tuned in for developments. Not holding my breath, but tuned in.

Comment

I read yesterday that vegas authorities have been using the "possible future issue of warrants" as a reason to withhold any information up to this point. The judge has now given them 1 more week to take care of the pending warrants before he will release the info to the public. (or call their bluff)

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                      I read yesterday that vegas authorities have been using the "possible future issue of warrants" as a reason to withhold any information up to this point. The judge has now given them 1 more week to take care of the pending warrants before he will release the info to the public. (or call their bluff)
                      So basically the public, and the constant stream of Vegas tourists, have been lied to, and are still, at this moment, being lied to about Padock acting alone.. Imagine that..

Let's not slow down the flow of money by exposing the dangers... SMH
                      Gotta love it..

Comment

I read a couple of days ago that his girlfriend deleted her Facebook account like an hour before his name was announced as the shooter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wasn't a bound report released earlier this week or last week? Did anyone actually take the time to see what it said?

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                            Wasn't a bound report released earlier this week or last week? Did anyone actually take the time to see what it said?
                            There was email correspondence between an account believed to belong to paddock and an unknown. I'll try and find the link, but the basics were Paddock saying

They could "try before they buy" "WE have several Ar's to choose from" "try a bumpfire stock for a real thrill"

The unknown party responds with "we have several optics to try out".

I'm really starting to believe this was a botched sting operation by the feds being covered up.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                              There was email correspondence between an account believed to belong to paddock and an unknown. I'll try and find the link, but the basics were Paddock saying

They could "try before they buy" "WE have several Ar's to choose from" "try a bumpfire stock for a real thrill"

The unknown party responds with "we have several optics to try out".

I'm really starting to believe this was a botched sting operation by the feds being covered up.
                              That was the jist of the entire report that was released? Interesting takes on this subject though.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                                That was the jist of the entire report that was released? Interesting takes on this subject though.
                                Oh i'm sure it wasn't the entire jist. That is just part of what was released, I haven't read the entire thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X