SHNF 17-18 ( the real deal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by forest-hunter View Post
    Thanks Lee! But it's fh not nf Lol, can't let him take credit lmao jk Bryant.
    Congrats FH !!

Dang skippy can’t give NF any credit

Comment

Haha Thanks Brad!

Comment

Sorry. You know what I meant. I was typing fast in between flights today.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefWhackABuck View Post
          Did some scouting yesterday in the Sam, found this guy while I was pushing through a bamboo thicket. Had to wait till I escaped the skeeters to take a picture though.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
          I lost a buck that looked a lot like that one last year. Did not get clean pass through. Long shot but were you scouting say north west area of the Sam?

Comment

Somewhere around those parts. It was near a swampy creek bed in a thickett that I was bushwhacking through.
            Originally posted by Rickybobby8 View Post
            I lost a buck that looked a lot like that one last year. Did not get clean pass through. Long shot but were you scouting say north west area of the Sam?

Comment

nice work

nice pig there. lemme know when you go back! No luck with public hogs yet for me.

Matt

Originally posted by forest-hunter View Post
              A couple pics of my boys helping field dress a sow in the Sam last weekend! Orange was in the backpack for pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefWhackABuck View Post
                Somewhere around those parts. It was near a swampy creek bed in a thickett that I was bushwhacking through.

I would send you a message to were about...but I need more posts to do that. Didn't see another Hunter there all year (about 10 hunts). Only buck i saw. Was the head by a body or was it dragged off? He ran towards a creek, but never got a blood trail.
                Being my first archery deer, it hunted me for weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Rickybobby8 View Post
                  I would send you a message to were about...but I need more posts to do that. Didn't see another Hunter there all year (about 10 hunts). Only buck i saw. Was the head by a body or was it dragged off? He ran towards a creek, but never got a blood trail.
                  Being my first archery deer, it hunted me for weeks.
                  When you get more posts you can shoot me a message about it. And body wasn't with him. Looking at the snout, it looks like coyotes got ahold of it and chewed it's face off. Probably got the body too

Comment

Working...
                  X