No announcement yet.

Water stations for illegals???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I fail too see watering stations as "magnets" or enabling illegal immigrants.

Comment

Water stations for illegals???

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
      Is that where we are? You’re a liberal if you don’t want people to die of heatstroke in the desert.

ROFL.

The liberal part is using emotion in your argument and then slamming Christian faith of people who think differently.

It sucks that people die coming here. But that’s the choice they made to come here illegally and choices have consequences. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn’t. That’s been my argument the whole time. Do it legally or deal with the consequences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Last edited by Mike D; 07-04-2018, 07:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        The liberal part is us emotion in your argument and then slamming Christian faith of people who think differently.

It sucks that people die coming here. But that’s the choice they made to come here illegally and choices have consequences. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn’t. That’s been my argument the whole time. Do it legally or deal with the consequences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        When did I give you credit for thinking? If I did, I apologize that was certainly not my intention.

No one with a single thought in their head would think giving water to a person dying of thirst was a bad idea.
        Last edited by Encinal; 07-04-2018, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Water stations don’t enable it. They stop people from dying in areas where there is no potable water. They were coming before water stations. They are coming after. The only thing that water stations enables is a chance at life instead of death. Dead people don’t learn lessons.

These aren’t lemonade stands.

They are willing to risk death to come here and get a job. You think immigration law matters to people that desperate? Enabling crime... give me a break.
          You're drunk, arent you.

Comment

Just replace the water stations with signs that read "NO WATER FOR THE NEXT 500 MILES---------TURN AROUND AND GO HOME OR YOU WILL DIE!"

Signs should be in Spanish, Arabic and English.

There, all fixed!

Comment

Fine with water stations as long as it’s groups funding it and not tax payer money.

Sit over them like feeders and take them back as they come.

Comment

Water stations don’t enable it. They stop people from dying in areas where there is no potable water. They were coming before water stations. They are coming after. The only thing that water stations enables is a chance at life instead of death. Dead people don’t learn lessons.

These aren’t lemonade stands.

They are willing to risk death to come here and get a job. You think immigration law matters to people that desperate? Enabling crime... give me a break.
                Not coming to get a job, they’re coming so you and I will take care of them

Comment

I can get pretty worked up about a lot but I just can’t find it in me to do it about water stations.

It’s one thing if BP can’t set up over it, it’s another if they can’t figure out what path they might take 1/2 mile out.

Comment

The ones we have down here are those big blue 55gal drums with bottled water stored inside...there is also a 20ft pole next to them with the red cross flag at the top to help them spot I guess.

In all my travels, I have never seen anyone service them much less an illegal at one looking for water or BP sitting over one in the hopes of catching. Again, said to be supported by the church & volunteers & not any local, state of fed govt. monies.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                      I dont mind the water stations - I do mind Border Patrol or anyone else being told not to detain any illegal immigrant while at the station.
                      I'm confused where that notion started. I don't think thats a real thing.

They put them at locations where BP travels frequently for a reason.

The border patrol can arrest an individual who is in this county illegally wherever they may be found.

I can't imagine that a volunteer organization gets to choose where federal law officers get to exercise their power.
                      Last edited by Roy Munson; 07-04-2018, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Maybe they could double their efforts and send clean water to Flint, MI

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
                          Not coming to get a job, they’re coming so you and I will take care of them
                          The ones that come over here are looking for work. Their kids born here are the problem.

Comment

The ones that come over here are looking for work. Their kids born here are the problem.
                            Like I said, they’re coming over here so you and I can take care of them

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                              They are human beings, not wild animals, get some perspective.

I don’t support illegal immigration, but I also won’t tolerate the discussion of murdering them.
                              Thank you!!

This attitude makes me sick.

Comment

Originally posted by SOLID EAGLE View Post
                                Thank you!!

This attitude makes me sick.
                                As far as I’m concerned this attitude is what is decaying our nation, not immigrants, gays, Baptist, gun owners, or liberals, or insert any other group of choice. It is the dehumanizing of a groups in order to justify the hatred in one’s heart towards another group. That you are somehow better than another human.

Categorically there is no difference between ANTIFA and this notion of murdering illegals. Or cause a group of me. To board a plane and crash into a building of unsuspecting folks, or for someone to shoot up a school, church or workplace. Same belief, same internal justification, only the players of the roles change
                                Last edited by Playa; 07-06-2018, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X