No announcement yet.

I’ve broke my own hog record!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish i could get one!!!! Go out once a week since nov and have yet to get a shot off!!!!congrats!

Comment

Now I know who to call when I need hog meat to grind!!!!

WOW

Comment

Wow. Keep puttin' a hammering to 'em!

Comment

what do you do with all those carcasses?
          I guess they're turning you into a pretty good shot!

Comment

Yall have a serious hog problem!!

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
              what do you do with all those carcasses?
              I guess they're turning you into a pretty good shot!
              I’ve filled my freezer, my 2 employees freezers, enough for ones wedding rehearsal dinner as well as a whole trailer park of people wanting them... but they are all full now. I’ll give em to anyone who want/ needs them. If no takers I’m filling gullies and erosion. Bout out of gullies

Comment

That is crazy! Can any deer make a living around there with that many hogs?

Comment

Yea. I don’t put pressure on them and my browse and habitat is conducive for them. We feed our cows a pellet feed with a lot of rolled corn in it.... so we have about 200 walking road feeders daily. That’s where the hogs are concentrated. Wide open fields

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                    54 in one weekend 1/2 from a ranch in throckmorton, 1/2 from dairy

Comment

458 last year between three of us, 220 this year. We’ve been slacking the last month tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

... You can’t imagine how rough my fields are
                        Oh, yes I can. Kill them all!! You should ask the rifle, ammo and thermal company for sponsorships.

Comment

Looks like I’ll finish out 2018 with 145 confirmed dead. I’ll start back in February!

Comment

They are terrible in East TX. I was really putting the pressure on them at one of the ranches til a dang woman moved in and I was told to stop shooting.

Someone said just wait til she gets to experience what I have with some of the big boars and sows. Shooting will suddenly be allowed again and strongly encouraged .

Comment

Good work.

Comment

54 in one weekend 1/2 from a ranch in throckmorton, 1/2 from dairy
                                That's $270 in bounty money in my county---just got my second check for $120 and I'll really ramp up after the end of the general season.

Comment

Working...
                                X