No announcement yet.

Life is so fragile.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man I am so sorry. We almost lost our middle son after his heart surgery when he was 4 months old. Life is so fragile indeed. God has a plan. From my family to yours, we are praying for you and your family. So so sorry for your loss

Comment

I have read this numerous times as well and cannot imagine.
      We are with you and your family.
      Prayers sent to all in need.

Comment

Stay strong for your wife, sister-in-law and your other son. I can't understand why bad things happen to good people. I hope to find out one day...

Comment

My prayers and condolences.

Comment

Man that's really hard, I am so sorry for you and your family, I pray you and your wife find peace that only the Lord can give.

Seek help when needed, grieving is a long process, I applaud you for reaching out and telling your story.

Prayers sent!

Comment

Prayers sent for you guys. Our problems are so small when compared to this.

Comment

I just can't imagine what you are going through. Always lean on the Lord.

Lord, we don't always know why you do things, but we have faith in what you do leads us to where you want us to be. Lord, comfort these folks in this very tough time in their life. In Jesus name we pray, AMEN.

Comment

Prayers Continuing for Y'all.

Comment

Can’t even imagine..... So, so sorry for galls loss.... Prayers up brother

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
                      Our support system is very strong. Thanks for checking. The mornings are hard right now. We got used to a schedule of early feedings and now we wake up out of habit and my son isn’t here to feed. We are doing as well as expected but it’s still tuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Im sure this is something you will never get over. Through prayer and the love of family and friends things will slowly get better.

There are many TBHers in Cypress, Tomball, and the Woodlands please don't hesitate to reach out.

Comment

So sorry for your loss sir. My deepest condolences and prayers go out to you and yours. Life is a gift

Comment

Lord please put your healing hands on this man and his family. Give him comfort in this tragedy that only you can provide.

Comment

I can not imagine what you and your wife are going through. My prayers are with you and your family. This is such a tragedy. I am so sorry.

Comment

Heartbreaking. I can only offer prayers. I'm so very sorry for you and your wife's loss. May God comfort you both through this terribly difficult time.

Comment

Prayers for you and your wife. Reading your original post made me numb. There are no words. God Bless.

Comment

Working...
                                X