No announcement yet.

TBH Sam Rayburn Crappie weekend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gonna try and definitely make it that weekend. Should have the new boat broke in by then. Im sure the cabins are all rented but my lease is 30 min away and I can stay there.

Comment

I managed to talk 7 of them to give up. It seems there were staging outside the brush.

Comment

Jackson Hill just posted this new lake record black crappie brought in to them. 2.50 lbs 16.5” long
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdawg View Post
          Jackson Hill just posted this new lake record black crappie brought in to them. 2.50 lbs 16.5” long
          Heck of a BC!

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

Got our spot reserved!

Comment

Originally posted by aggie11 View Post
              Got our spot reserved!

Excellent! Did they happen to say how many cabins they had left?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Made reservations for an RV spot. We’ve never fished Rayburn for crappie so we will be in need of some help of where to fish! Looking forward to meeting my TBH friends!

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Bryan View Post
                  I would try the backs of creeks with minnows close to the banks in 2-3 feet of water. If that don't work start easing out of the creeks strolling road runners behind the boat while bump trolling with the trolling motor on low. 6-8 feet of water. If that don't work look for points with brush or stumps in 10-12 feet of water with a slip cork and minnow about 8 feet down. North end of lake above 147 bridge was off color last weekend.

What kind of slip floats do you recommend or prefer?

Comment

Originally posted by GLM View Post
                    Made reservations for an RV spot. We’ve never fished Rayburn for crappie so we will be in need of some help of where to fish! Looking forward to meeting my TBH friends!

Welcome aboard!! It’ll be a group effort, but shouldn’t be too hard to get on some fish.

Comment

Unless they have it repaired the last time I drove through Jackson Hill the dumping station(if needed) had a sign out of order on it. It has been several weeks since I have driven through the area.

Comment

Just booked a cabin for that weekend and picking up the new boat tomorrow. Gonna be a great time! They said they still have a few cabins available.

Comment

Cool deal! Gonna be a fun weekend!![emoji106]

Comment

Comment

Anybody still solo and need a fat boy to stabilize the boat? Let me know. I'm a bank fishin SOB, no telling what kind of damage I could do from a boat! [emoji3][emoji16][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                                Anybody still solo and need a fat boy to stabilize the boat? Let me know. I'm a bank fishin SOB, no telling what kind of damage I could do from a boat! [emoji3][emoji16][emoji23]

I’ll bring our tube and pull you around with us!!

Comment

Working...
                                X