Prairie View A&M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by glen View Post
    I like the campus but the area of Texas is not my favorite. If I had my pick of A@M campus it would be Port A.
    ARansas? Arthur? I thought the one in Corpus was nice.

Comment

Heck, what did you read.**I need to read that also.
      Aint nobody really ready for me....������

Comment

Oscar it is part of the Corpus campus. UT also has a nice research facility in Port Aransas. I think the A@M location is referred to as the Shrimp.

Comment

Are you applying for a job or doing GC work for them? I have always said that the campus is beautiful. We are just finishing a job there as a contractor. I think they are fair to work for in that aspect. Their inspections are a little tough, but if I was paying what these buildings cost, I’d be tough too. Don’t know anyone that works there on a daily basis.

Comment

I sent my resume to be the full time sports field manager.

Comment

Did a college visit last week at A&M - Commerce. Was nice and all, but don't sound near as good as what Prairie View sounds like. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Calrob View Post
                Lol, sure didnt know anything about all that. They may just chunk my resume anyway....
                Not worried about race or affiliation, I've worked in some REALLY awful towns. Just never knew the history, didnt do my homework. Still interested in the gig, not sure they'll be interested in me is all
                Nope, just never knew the history, as I said already. With what I read, they may not be ready for me!
                ??? Your comments are confusing. Why are you so convinced that you may not be a good fit? You gots to be confident, man!

Comment

I went to college there. Had a minority scholarship. Unfortunately I did not finish. Still live in the area. My sons high school graduation was there last year in the Baby Dome. The campus is really nice.

Comment

Working...
                  X