No announcement yet.

Pathological Liars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A coworker. As many jobs as he's "had" he would have had to have had a job per year from birth to 55 yo.

Comment

My older brother is the perfect example of a pathological liar. He would rather tell a lie even if the truth sounded better.

Comment

Lie to me one time, we are done.

Comment

I am dealing with one that is on the mean and hateful side of things right now. Funny how people lie and try to spin things to make themselves look good when they get caught doing things they shouldn't be doing. Funny thing is no one buys the BS and this person continues to dig themselves deeper and deeper in a hole.

Comment

Was on a lease for one year near Cross Plains. Lease manager lied constantly. And anything bad in his life was someone else's fault.

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
              Was on a lease for one year near Cross Plains. Lease manager lied constantly. And anything bad in his life was someone else's fault.
              ha ha ha. he was a trip. we see what 2 or 3 deer in person that year and shoot one and "we are shooting too many deer". ha ha ha.

Comment

ex-wife!

Comment

Liars are insecure. They believe that the only way people will like them is if they have great stories to tell. Deep down they are tormented inside and feel worthless. I did a paper on it while I was in college and had it published in the Harvard review. Of course, it was published under my alias, so you will not find my name accredited to it, although I do get a substantial fee for my publications now. Using the alias makes it harder for my extended family to track me down and beg for money.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                    Liars are insecure. They believe that the only way people will like them is if they have great stories to tell. Deep down they are tormented inside and feel worthless. I did a paper on it while I was in college and had it published in the Harvard review. Of course, it was published under my alias, so you will not find my name accredited to it, although I do get a substantial fee for my publications now. Using the alias makes it harder for my extended family to track me down and beg for money.

Very creative there! I like [emoji108]

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
                      I can’t even stand embellishments, much less lies.

Im not a whole lot of fun for folks that like to do that stuff around a campfire to be around.
                      This is me completely. It really gets under my skin when I see other doing it.

Comment

I read it back when I was Swarznegger’s stunt double

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                          I read it back when I was Swarznegger’s stunt double
                          I remember that. Arnold was having some issues with his Protein absorption then and had to have a fill-in for several scenes until his doctor was flown in from Austria to get his meta/beta in order.

Comment

Originally posted by tonyterry View Post
                            https://youtu.be/_fDayiRTULA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Now that's funny!

Comment

I remember that. Arnold was having some issues with his Protein absorption then and had to have a fill-in for several scenes until his doctor was flown in from Austria to get his meta/beta in order.

Yep. I was playing poker with Ollie North, Willie Nelson and Magic Johnson when I got the call from Arnold’s people. I ended the game with four Aces and broke poor Willie. He had to have a benefit concert just to pay me off, but I donated it all to the Bill Gates Foundation, because I didn’t need the money because I was an original investor in Apple.

Comment

Yeah I've known a few actually. A good friend of mine is. He's a good guy and would do anything for anyone but when he gets to going you kind of have to take half of what he says and believe half of that. You might wonder why I'm friends with someone like that. Because he's funny and I like to laugh at him.

Comment

Working...
                                X