No announcement yet.

TBH Sam Rayburn Crappie weekend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thing takes up the whole inside of my forearm. Been working on getting it mounted today.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!
    Attached Files

Comment

I agree with you Slew nothing like that thump. I've caught thousands of trout and reds I like to see my line jump

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
        On another note! Those people that say the second best day of owning a boat is when you sell it must have had their new boat in the shop already!! The slab sled is gone and the new boats probably still a couple months out! Guess I'm gonna bum rides for a while! The new Ranger is gonna sure have some big shoes to fill. The Triton was a heck of a crappie rig!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd take you up on that if you were closer.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
          This thing takes up the whole inside of my forearm. Been working on getting it mounted today.

What model did you get? I bought a Solix 12 but it's still in the box, in my second gun safe. I know the box is enormous.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk

Comment

Keith, I got the Helix 10si. Also got and installed a Terrova with I-link. Wish Minn Kota had a Ultera in 55lb thrust. My back ain't so good.
            The spot-lock feature is gonna get used a lot.

Comment

Pines was good today took about 2 hours to get my 25
              Click image for larger version

Name:	5C090F84-96FA-49DD-BA4D-2AB2A778574B.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	91.7 KB
ID:	24529861

Comment

Nice job Marty!

Comment

Good stuff!! I drove past several good lakes on my way to Lewisville to take a beating!!![emoji2]

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                    Pines was good today took about 2 hours to get my 25
                    [ATTACH]895311[/ATTACH]
                    You get that garage cleaned out yet so your boat don't have to sit out in the rain? Good looking bunch of fish!

Comment

Just added another group to the TBH Crappiefest. Our group of four, Dad and three boys (18, 14 and 12) will be there. I have just secured a room Jackson Hill Marina and looking forward to the weekend.

This will be our first visit to Sam Rayburn and Crappie fishing and hoping not our last. I'm trusting our 18ft. G3 will be fine for the lake and will order some of the listed crappie and bass plastics on this thread.

Slew are you still planning on a Friday night fishing session?

Thank you to all the contributors and looking forward to the meet and greet.

Chago
                      Victoria, TX.

Comment

Originally posted by Chago View Post
                        Just added another group to the TBH Crappiefest. Our group of four, Dad and three boys (18, 14 and 12) will be there. I have just secured a room Jackson Hill Marina and looking forward to the weekend.

This will be our first visit to Sam Rayburn and Crappie fishing and hoping not our last. I'm trusting our 18ft. G3 will be fine for the lake and will order some of the listed crappie and bass plastics on this thread.

Chago
                        Victoria, TX.

Good deal!! Your boat will work fine!! I can do something Friday night for sure. Let people know what I do and why anyhow! Bound to be worth the cost of admission anyhow!![emoji23]

Comment

Chago
                          Victoria, TX.

Welcome aboard! I’ll try to keep Slew sober enough to give a crash course on perch jerkin! No promises though...

Comment

Thanks Slew and SKLoss.

SKLoss - I will also get some of the Flirt 4.95 plastics ordered as my boys truly enjoy bass fishing. I may have to hit you for some more bass pointers once we arrive.

Comment

Thanks Slew and SKLoss.

SKLoss - I will also get some of the Flirt 4.95 plastics ordered as my boys truly enjoy bass fishing. I may have to hit you for some more bass pointers once we arrive.

10-4. Been a few years since I’ve fished Bug Sam, but I’ve always caught bass on that lake.

Comment

I don't remember catching very many largemouth crappie fishing last year but a buddy caught a 12lbr on a minnow there years ago. I'm fired up! Gonna be fun times!!!![emoji106]

Comment

Working...
                                X