No announcement yet.

Tiger Woods: Does Anybody Even Care?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love him or hate him - there will only be one! I'm a huge fan of Arnie and Jack but nobody has ever dominated a sport the way that he did. They're guys out there that have the game but not the mentality he had when he was intimidating the rest of the golfing world. Times change and the sport will move on with or without him. My paycheck is a result of what he and the others before him accomplished to bring golf where it is today and I'm grateful for that. I just hope these young bucks can keep it steered in the right direction.

Comment

I don't - so sick of hearing of him withdrawing from tournaments with back spasms (ONLY WHEN HE IS PLAYING BAD) it is not even funny.

Maybe he will take over and make Johnny Miller vanish from golf broadcasting! I would LOVE him if he would do that

Comment

Makes me laugh to hear Tiger referred to as a "has been"

Does anyone care? Obviously someone does enough to start a thread about him on a bowhunting forum.

Comment

I wonder if people ever said "**** I wish Arnie would just quit already". Or "I'm so sick of hearing about Jack, he just needs to hang em up, he sucks!!""

I am more likely to watch if Tiger is playing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
            Makes me laugh to hear Tiger referred to as a "has been"

Does anyone care? Obviously someone does enough to start a thread about him on a bowhunting forum.
            He is a has been. Will never be at the level he once was. Money and women got him. As it has many man.....

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

He was great but he is done, no longer a challenger to the Golden Bear's records, but his name still draws. He did a great amount of good for the game. He also damaged the game and his reputation forever. Best thing he could do is retire before he becomes a massive joke.

Comment

Not I, said the Wolf!

Comment

Originally posted by thewalt View Post
                  He was great but he is done, no longer a challenger to the Golden Bear's records, but his name still draws. He did a great amount of good for the game. He also damaged the game and his reputation forever. Best thing he could do is retire before he becomes a massive joke.
                  He will never become a joke... Seve Ballesteros got to the point he could barely break 80 but the game still respected him. Yes Tiger dig forever run his reputation but his contribution to the game will never be forgotten. And he probably won't catch jacks record but he will win at least one more. He will catch that lightening in the bottle one more time.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                    He will never become a joke... Seve Ballesteros got to the point he could barely break 80 but the game still respected him. Yes Tiger dig forever run his reputation but his contribution to the game will never be forgotten. And he probably won't catch jacks record but he will win at least one more. He will catch that lightening in the bottle one more time.
                    social media

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                      I will say this when Tiger gets into contention in another Major the ratings will be off the charts.
                      This x1000
                      Era golfer on tbh will be tuna fished in for sure

Comment

He is one of the greatest ever. I was tired of the man crushes the commentators and some fans had. We have a great group of young golfers on tour right now. I enjoy watching now as well is anytime ever. I'm 54 so I've seen them come and go.

Comment

I like that he's not the limelight anymore, glad to see the new up and comers taking over

Comment

Originally posted by d_e_smith View Post
                            A lot of opinions being thrown around, but I really think y'all are overlooking Happy Gilmore's impact on golf.
                            #makehappygilmoregreatagain

Comment

Originally posted by d_e_smith View Post
                              A lot of opinions being thrown around, but I really think y'all are overlooking Happy Gilmore's impact on golf.

Lmfao

Comment

I admire guys like Tiger, Brady, Jordan, Kobe.. They work hard and win, settling for nothing less.

Comment

Working...
                                X