• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol at "few" bucks fans.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
      Mond had a bad start against Clemson, compounded by A LOT of critical drops and, of course the INT and fumble. They still had three 15+ play drives against a really good defense.

He looked sharp Saturday, albeit against inferior competition. Drive one stalled at the 3 on a dropped TD by Kibote. Drive 3 stalled (at the 14) thanks to dropped passes by Horry (tough chance) and a likely TD by Ausbon. Kendrick Rogers dropped a pass at the end of the half that would have resulted in a FG attempt.

Other than the INT coming out of the half (and 4 drops), what did you want to see from Mond that you didn't?
      The thing I'd like to see him do better is hit on the long balls. Other than that, I think he's done well, excluding the Clemson game. That first missed pass down field against Clemson could have been exactly what Mond needed for that game to go much different.

Anyone else confused as to how the Aggies win by 59 points and manage to drop in the AP Rankings?

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
        The thing I'd like to see him do better is hit on the long balls. Other than that, I think he's done well, excluding the Clemson game. That first missed pass down field against Clemson could have been exactly what Mond needed for that game to go much different.

Anyone else confused as to how the Aggies win by 59 points and manage to drop in the AP Rankings?
        We played a absolute nobody and did what we were suppose to do while a lower ranked team played a somebody and absolutely demolished them.
        Last edited by 150class; 09-17-2019, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
          Depends....you want to win?

Literally win?

Comment

[QUOTE=Chad C;14373617]JUCO transfer Caleb Johnson has jumped into the portal, guess he thought he'd get immediate playing time.

Hi Smart [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

"His selection is simply a recognition of his tremendous impact on LSU Sports, LSU Football and our state," says Doug Ireland, Chairman of the Louisiana Sports Hall of Fame.

Wonder if this happens before or after there is one more in the books? (8 or 9? In a reaux)

BAMA still needs to figure out how to run the ball if they want to have a shot at the Bayou Bagels.

Comment

One more game until the Texas step boys and Arkansas meet in Arlington. No Arky.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post

Hi Smart [emoji23]

I was actually going to post that but Chad beat me to it earlier..

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                    http://wwl.radio.com/articles/saban-...orts-hall-fame

Wonder if this happens before or after there is one more in the books? (8 or 9? In a reaux)

BAMA still needs to figure out how to run the ball if they want to have a shot at the Bayou Bagels.
                    Meh... probably offered all the people voting a new Dodge.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      I was actually going to post that but Chad beat me to it earlier..

Right on. **** transfer portal is heating up for everyone. [emoji23]

Comment

It’s kind of early in the week for a game prediction but I am sitting in the NOLA airport drinking a Dixie Lager (pretty good beer) getting excited about Saturday at Kyle Field.

1. We won’t be able to run against Auburn
                        2. Auburn won’t be able to run against ATM
                        3. Mond is going to have to throw the ball effectively and pick up a few first downs with his legs.
                        4. Nix gets his first road test. It’s gonna be loud. His OL could get scrambled if their LT can’t go. Advantage Mond
                        5. Aggie Defense gets 2 turnover, 1 of which is an INT.

Ags 20 - Auburn 13

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post

Everyone else above them would of also beat Lamar by 59 points

Comment

Well, no TCU/Texas game. Hagen and I were looking at the TPWD draw hunts back in August and he thought it would be cool to put in for a few. He went 1 of 6 and drew a hunt for Mason Mountain the weekend of October 26th. Should be a fun experience!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                              It’s kind of early in the week for a game prediction but I am sitting in the NOLA airport drinking a Dixie Lager (pretty good beer) getting excited about Saturday at Kyle Field.

1. We won’t be able to run against Auburn
                              2. Auburn won’t be able to run against ATM
                              3. Mond is going to have to throw the ball effectively and pick up a few first downs with his legs.
                              4. Nix gets his first road test. It’s gonna be loud. His OL could get scrambled if their LT can’t go. Advantage Mond
                              5. Aggie Defense gets 2 turnover, 1 of which is an INT.

Ags 20 - Auburn 13

Have you ever picked anybody to win against the Ags?..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Have you ever picked anybody to win against the Ags?..

Yep. Bama and LSU. I did pick us to beat Clemson. We didn’t play very well. It happens. Auburn ain’t Clemson. This is home and not on the road. You feel me?

Comment

Working...
                                X