• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hha

Comment

I shoot the TRUGLO with the light...not the pendulum...I like it

Comment

Originally posted by texag93 View Post
        I am not a fan of TruGlo. The products I've owned are less than quality and their customer service is severly lacking. I think they are TX based too. Sad
        made in china

Go sword or hha

Comment

Hha

Comment

I am seeing that some of the sights require you to sight in at 20yds and 60yds, I would have a problem with that due to the fact that I have never shot my bow out past 40yds, I think I would lost 1.2 dozen arrows before I got it on at 60yds. I am 100% confident with my shooting ability out to 35yds but ive never practiced any farther than that, anyone know of any other ways to sight in without having to shoot out to 60yds?.............even if I got it sighted in that far I don't think I would ever shoot at an animal at that distance, at least not without tons of practice under my belt first.

Comment

Originally posted by justincorbell View Post
              I am seeing that some of the sights require you to sight in at 20yds and 60yds, I would have a problem with that due to the fact that I have never shot my bow out past 40yds, I think I would lost 1.2 dozen arrows before I got it on at 60yds. I am 100% confident with my shooting ability out to 35yds but ive never practiced any farther than that, anyone know of any other ways to sight in without having to shoot out to 60yds?.............even if I got it sighted in that far I don't think I would ever shoot at an animal at that distance, at least not without tons of practice under my belt first.
              yes you can just use a fine point sharpie on your sight tape, or scotch tape an go out to 20 sight in an then mark you a line where the needle is then go to 25, 30 and so on

Comment

Originally posted by Destry View Post
                yes you can just use a fine point sharpie on your sight tape, or scotch tape an go out to 20 sight in an then mark you a line where the needle is then go to 25, 30 and so on
                ok great, I was hoping that I would be able to do that. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
                  My son has HHA,it was on the bow he bought.
                  I sent it back to get new fiber wrapped,the old one was not bright.

Just got it back today,no charge. Excellent customer service,in my opinion. Have no experience with any others.
                  Yes, wonderful customer service. They even added a new level to it. I first got my HHA as a package when I bought a drenalin, and didn't like it. But after shooting and switching to multi pin twice I don't like multi pin anymore. I haven't tried any other than HHA, but I don't plan too.

"Aim small, miss small"

Comment

Originally posted by Destry View Post
                    I've done exactly this

"Aim small, miss small"

Comment

Don't know which one is the best, but I shoot a King Cobra single pin and like it. Very easy to adjust.

Comment

I just want to throw this out there. A few weeks back I got a G5 Opitx XR2 and I love it. It has two pins, 1 fixed (I set it at 20yds) and one adjustable that I marked out to 60yds in 5 yard increments. I love it! I had read a few early reviews about things vibrating loose and making noise but I have had none of those issues, they must have fixed those.
                        When hunting I set the adjustable pin to 30 yds which is probably about as far as I would shoot. But I have to say that shooting a nice 4" group at 60 yards sure boosts the confidence.

Comment

Hha

Comment

I run the MBG Easy Slider. Pretty simple, lightweight and will let you mount a quiver to the sight without spacers...

Comment

HHA I really like the rheostat to brighten or dim pin. Get it on Ebay find lots of brand new ones for alot less than the big box stores.

Comment

Originally posted by justincorbell View Post
                                put a piece of tape on it and sight in your 20, then your 25, 30 and 35, go in the house and sit down at the table, pop the top on a cold shiner and match your marking's to one of the provided sight tapes the manufacturer supplied...Yes, I know,, I am pretty smart!!

Comment

Working...
                                X