• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine says shipped 8/11/17 but I haven't received it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
      9 weeks and 2 days after submitting rebates online they have finally shown up on Milano website

I had my doubts about ever seeing a dime

So if you filed June 30 or later, there is still hope
      I still have my doubts !
      Attached Files

Comment

Go to Milano site and call the number

Keep punching numbers till you get a live voice

I think "3" worked for me last time

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
          Go to Milano site and call the number

Keep punching numbers till you get a live voice

I think "3" worked for me last time
          Thanks ! I'll try that next week.

Comment

Received my rebate today. Comes in a small envelope from MPS, Inc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well what do you know?

They did finally send rebates, guess even though it said 8-10weeks and it actually took 14.5 I should just be happy I even got them

BTW, the site you use to check on status has not changed a bit since they finally showed up on it about 5 weeks ago

Comment

I started checking the site a few weeks back and mine wasn't on there.

Now it's on there, but instead of showing a $75 rebate for buying a Contender G2, it's showing a $50 rebate for buying a muzzleloader (which I did not buy).

I called them today and after she asked me several times "What did you buy?", she finally said there was a mistake and that she had corrected it. But then she said she "Hoped we caught it before they cut the checks."

When I told her the website for submitting the T/C rebates didn't work for me or any of my friends, she said I would "have to call Smith & Wesson about that", because this was just a rebate center. So I guess they aren't tied to S&W directly as a company - they just process the rebates for them and other companies.

So I don't know what I'm getting. Keeping my fingers crossed that I'll see a $75 check sometime in the near future.

All the best,
                Glenn

Comment

I just thought to check the Milano site again - at least now it shows the $75 rebate, vice $50, so things are at least looking better now.
                  All the best,
                  Glenn

Comment

Typical third party company that is not equipped or prepared for the level of applications submitted

Comment

Working...
                    X