S&W rebate confirmation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S&W rebate confirmation

I bought a shield back at the end of April and have become a little concerned about if I will ever get the $75 rebate back. After filling out the the rebate form online I never got any type of confirmation.

Well today I started searching other forums to see if anyone had any luck and I came across this website. Basically it tells you if they have received your rebate form. Hope this helps !

Hmm, been wondering about it.

Well it's not showing me in there system for the Shield, but it is still showing my Burris rebate I received a while back.

Did yours show as pending?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
      Hmm, been wondering about it.

Well it's not showing me in there system for the Shield, but it is still showing my Burris rebate I received a while back.

Did yours show as pending?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine says received
      Attached Files

Comment

For those looking, when I plugged in my last name and zip code it shows my rebate as pending.

When I initially added all of the info requested it wouldn't show as pending or would show a previous rebate through Burris.

Moral of the post- try just stabbing in Last name and zip code if you aren't showing as pending.

Comment

Hmm, mine doesn't return anything. Have to check on that.

Comment

I did the same thing....

I kept plugging my information into the website and it said "No Record". So, I completed the rebate forms again, for both the .45 and the 9mm. I called the company handling the rebate and they said they had me in the system and it will be a couple more weeks before I get my check. My purchase date was April 25.

The lady helping me was very nice and said the rebates are taking a little longer due to the overwhelming number of people who took advantage of the promotion.

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
              The lady helping me was very nice and said the rebates are taking a little longer due to the overwhelming number of people who took advantage of the promotion.
              Overwhelming is still probably an understatement from their point of view. With the sheer amount of handguns ( and, firearms in general ) produced before the election, all the retailers are flooded with surplus. So, you can buy a shield now for $299 and free shipping, AND, a $75 rebate - That's a no brainer not to buy.

I bought a Marlin a few weeks ago and submitted my info online. Website shows paperwork received and sent to processing.

OP - I've had rebates from SW, Rem, SA, Colt, etc. and, never had any issues. Might just take them awhile

Comment

Agreed...

with the no-brainer comment. I ordered as soon as I saw it. Now I just wish FN would do that. I want an FN 509.

Comment

For anyone that submitted form online and is checking website, I talked to someone yesterday who said it was taking around 4 weeks to show from time you submitted

Comment

I got an email from Smith and Wesson stating when mine would be processed based on date of purchase. I called the rebate company AGAIN day before yesterday because I still haven't received it yet. I placed my order on April 4, but they didn't charge my card until April 25. I bought two Shields, a 9MM and a 45 ACP.

Comment

I got my Browning summer rebate 3 weeks after my purchase.

Comment

Received S&W rebates

Comment

Got mine this week...finally

Comment

That Milano link still does not even show mine

I am going to call them again on Monday if it does not show by then

Pretty unimpressed by the whole way the online version works, no confirmation email, number or nothing. Just a stupid thanks and instructions to print for your records. Don't know what a print out of Thanks is supposed to do but I have 2

Comment

9 weeks and 2 days after submitting rebates online they have finally shown up on Milano website

I had my doubts about ever seeing a dime

So if you filed June 30 or later, there is still hope

Comment

Working...
                              X