No announcement yet.

My 06/07 mounts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe one camera wasn't enough. Plus, they had to work on my truck and that may have set me back some. Maybe a Boss Buck and a camera might get the gate open. LOL

Comment

Congrats John,the lucky hat looks like it works great for you!!

Comment

Another great buck Doc. I have no words to describe the hat. Glad it works for you!

Comment

Note the hat. Oh, and DoubleL, if you find words about my hat, keep them to yourself. LOL

Click image for larger version

Name:	Plain Jane 6 rs.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	103.4 KB
ID:	23831636
          Attached Files

Comment

He looks 21-1/2 wide inside! How wide John???????????

Comment

I think he was like 21 4/8 inside. Just over 22 outside. Don't remember the exact number. Scored 149 1/8. I bet Mailman remembers.

Comment

Bo Point was 21 4/8 inside and 22 2/8 outside if I remember correctly.

These pics do him no justice, he is one fine looking critter in person!!!

Comment

Sorta like me, huh, Mailman? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by tuthdoc View Post
                    Wall space is tough right now. I have a high ceiling where I can put deer, but you can't appreciate the deer when they're that high. I'm trying to put them low in my computer room, but it's tough. I have the stump with my wide 12 and Plain Jane and it takes up some room. I guess it's a good problem to have. I don't guess I can complain too much.
                    Move all of your wife's decorations, paintings, and nick-nacks to another room, and hang the deer.

Comment

Sorta like me, huh, Mailman? LOL
                      You wish buddy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
                        Move all of your wife's decorations, paintings, and nick-nacks to another room, and hang the deer.
                        My Mother-In-Law runs the show!!! This will never happen!!!

Comment

I'm allowed 4 deer, an axis and a fallow in the den on the high wall. I'm saving that battle for an elk and caribou one of these days. LOL

Comment

that does it, I'm switching to Pepsi!! Dr Pepper is so 113. Great Bucks Doc, Congratulations!

Comment

You notice that the theme for Bownanza was Pepsi. Makes a great mixed drink. Pepsi mixed with ice, crushed is best.

Comment

I call this buck BoPoint. Long story why, so I won't get into it.
                                Who you teasing? I saw/heard you tell three gallons of Pepsi and 5 pounds of mudbugs worth of stories and you never seemed to think those stories were too long to go into.

Great deer. Congratulations.

Comment

Working...
                                X