Clear All

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    Well you just look at that?

Comment

29-12
      Carlos Gomez

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
        Well if we are just talking math...57 minus 23 would be 34 games behind in head to head since the little brothers joined us in the division. Congrats
        A www... How cute. See post #9.
        3-1 is this year.
        And the best record in baseball biatch!

Comment

Well you just look at that?
          [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
            Lol! Congrats! Throw a few more games on top of that and get back with me.
            I wonder who is 8 games behind?
            Here you can put your boots back on now!

Well if we are just talking math...57 minus 23 would be 34 games behind in head to head since the little brothers joined us in the division. Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Electrican View Post
              I wonder who has the better win streak right now?
              Minutiae

But we can play......

Who has the best overall record since team inception? Houston

Who has more playoff appearances? Houston

Who has more Pennants? Arlington (2) Houston (1) Ok, you got us!

Seriously, we knows it's May 17th and we're only 1/4 through a season but you can't deny this team has the chemistry and makeup to do something special. If we simply pick up a #3 starter, it'll be crazy to see where this team goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                A www... How cute. See post #9.
                3-1 is this year.
                And the best record in baseball biatch!
                In May!! Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Electrican View Post
                  In May!! Congrats!
                  Best team in baseball!

Comment

Rangers gained a whopping 0.5 game on the Astros with this little streak they are on.

I can't wait to play them again

Go Astros!!!

Comment

2017 Houston Astros season thread, "Earn it"

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                      I think Tucker is untouchable as far as the organization is concerned. The pitching is going to hinge on McHugh when he comes back. By the looks of things he will slide into Fiers spot once healthy. Regarding Morton, that dude was hitting 99mph in his last start. That is some serious gas for a starter. He seems to sit at 95-96 mph comfortably. He has said he is still trying to find his release point with this new found speed. If he can play the entire year and stay healthy, Luhnow will have pulled of an amazing move.

Yeah I sure hope so. Astros have 3 prospects in the top 50 of the MLB minors in Martes, Paulino and Tucker. If they trade for Cole it might be the one instance where I could accept not having Tucker because he has the ability to challenge McCullers stuff wise for the no. 2 spot. And he is able to be controlled through arbitration for two more years after this year... but he is represented by Boras. So he's going to no doubt get paid in the future.

I heard a few more intriguing guys. Irvin Santana from the Twins. 34, wouldn't command as much and is lights out this year. Matt Harvey was a new name, filthy talent. Might jive well with our guys. If they trade for Cole they will are supposedly interested in their closer as well. Fox said te stros are starting to aggressively beat the bushes on some of these guys.

Plus side Morton came on the radio and was saying his stuff in New York was the nastiest and rawest he has ever felt. His upside has been awesome to watch.

Big series this weekend. The only team to win a series against the stros this year! Let's go boys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Think about this for a minute. Season is 1/4 over and we've only lost 12 games......

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                          Think about this for a minute. Season is 1/4 over and we've only lost 12 games......

[emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                            It's definitely been an amazing start! It's been fun to watch.

Comment

Wife and I will be in section 122 Saturday to see if the Astros can survive the day with Fiers on the hill. Probably gonna be some work for Devo, Peacock, Hoyt, etc.

Comment

Not looking promising. Maybe an August return if he starts getting it right soon

Comment

Working...
                                X