NE DFW Pre-Season GTG Thursday 9/21/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel like its almost been a year since we've had a GTG in our neck of the woods. Havent seen all you grump ol farts in a long time so lets catch up before everyone disappears for the season

Lets have it at Cuellars' Fajita Ranch at 5:30PM Been wanting to try this place out, supposed to be good. Same exit as usual, Exit Parker and 75. They have an awesome patio if this weather keeps up and a bit more room for us if theres gonna be a good show out. Of course not opposed to going back to Senior Locos if thats what we want to do.

Hoping to see a bunch of yall out there, that way I can live through yall opening weekend since ill be missing it this year...

Count me and the family in Dan. I don't get to deer hunt anymore, but sure do enjoy visiting with everybody.

Comment

That's not too far from me. Plus it would be cool to cage fight GoldenEagle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

See yall there! My money is on Randy for that fight

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
          That's not too far from me. Plus it would be cool to cage fight GoldenEagle.

Be good to meet you.
          Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
          See yall there! My money is on Randy for that fight
          As Toby Keith said," I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was."

Comment

Bump for some good fellowship!

Comment

bump

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Sweet. Been waiting on this all year...

Comment

How late do yall plan on being out there?

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                      How late do yall plan on being out there?
                      Till they kick us out!

Well we usually have a pretty good size group till at least 7 then people start trickling home to their families. Usually a few stragglers stay till 8 or 9, me being one of them

Comment

What is the occasion for get together ?
                        Is this open to all in area ?

Comment

Open to all.
                          No occasion.

Last edited by Graysonhogs; 09-13-2017, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ReydonPete View Post
                            What is the occasion for get together ?
                            Is this open to all in area ?
                            open to anyone! feel free to bring significant others, family, kids, whatever.

Occasion is for us to be able to put a face a screenname and share more hunting and fishing lies/info/etc.

I think my first happy hour was about 4 years ago and the folks I met there are the same group of guys that ive hunted with and done classifieds deals with more than anyone else on here.

Ill throw this out there too so we dont get in trouble. It is not hosted or put on by Texasbowhunter.com at all

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
                              open to anyone! feel free to bring significant others, family, kids, whatever.

Occasion is for us to be able to put a face a screenname and share more hunting and fishing lies/info/etc.

I think my first happy hour was about 4 years ago and the folks I met there are the same group of guys that ive hunted with and done classifieds deals with more than anyone else on here.

Ill throw this out there too so we dont get in trouble. It is not hosted or put on by Texasbowhunter.com at all
                              Sounds like a great time, and good way to meet some fellow TBH members

Comment

Working...
                              X