Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charles View Post
    In this article it says blocking trade of any product is bad. Can anybody explain to me whats so bad about the USA producing their own oil and products? The way I see it, more Americans go back to work. What I'm I missing?
    It's bad because they don't have anything but oil. Bad for them, good for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
      In this article it says blocking trade of any product is bad. Can anybody explain to me whats so bad about the USA producing their own oil and products? The way I see it, more Americans go back to work. What I'm I missing?
      We are one if their biggest customers and our last administration approved every deal they wanted and they contributed heavily to the Clinton foundation and expected the gravy train to keep rolling! After buying millions of barrels from them they feel entiled to our purchasing of it and will teach us a lesson if we don't!!

Comment

I'd like to see just what lesson they could teach us!! Screw them SOB's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
          I'd like to see just what lesson they could teach us!! Screw them SOB's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Amen. We have all we need right here. They have purposely flooded the market to kill our industry here and we have done nothing to stop it. At the very least we need to put a tariff on imported oil.

Comment

If the Saudi's had flooded the world market on cars, electronics, beef, heck anything else with the stated intent of running OUR BUSINESSES INTO THE GROUND, we would have objected. But with Oflappahisjaws in the White House it was ignored. They declared economic WAR against a major part of our national economy and we did NOTHING!

We sell them military products at reduced prices, provide security for them in the Arabic Gulf, and keep the worthless camel humpers in power. All so they can thumb their noses at us and use their oil as an economic weapon. I really don't care what Trump does as long as it hurts them. Keep telling me about those "good Arabs". Yeah, what about that Somali refugee that tried to kill all the tOSU students? Roast me all you want. I hate Islamic terrorists and that means MUSLIMS!

Comment

Originally posted by Tejas Wildlife View Post
              If the Saudi's had flooded the world market on cars, electronics, beef, heck anything else with the stated intent of running OUR BUSINESSES INTO THE GROUND, we would have objected. But with Oflappahisjaws in the White House it was ignored. They declared economic WAR against a major part of our national economy and we did NOTHING!

We sell them military products at reduced prices, provide security for them in the Arabic Gulf, and keep the worthless camel humpers in power. All so they can thumb their noses at us and use their oil as an economic weapon. I really don't care what Trump does as long as it hurts them. Keep telling me about those "good Arabs". Yeah, what about that Somali refugee that tried to kill all the tOSU students? Roast me all you want. I hate Islamic terrorists and that means MUSLIMS!
              Get over yourself, dude.

Comment

Originally posted by TWarren View Post
                Get over yourself, dude.
                I really feel TejasWildlife's post holds a lot of merit, and I must say I agree wholeheartedly with his logic. Unfortunately, you'll never hear anything like that on CNN or MSN, because it goes against their penultimate goals.

Comment

I'm not in oil field but I can see a noticeable change in the Kenedy Karnes county area. The gas stations are filling up at 5:45, and the morning traffic is getting busy. Hope it keeps getting better for Yal.

Comment

Originally posted by Tejas Wildlife View Post

Originally posted by tkuehn5410 View Post
                    I really feel TejasWildlife's post holds a lot of merit, and I must say I agree wholeheartedly with his logic. Unfortunately, you'll never hear anything like that on CNN or MSN, because it goes against their penultimate goals.
                    Yep. Now they are whining that iran, russia and iraq are playing the same game ( but for financial reasons ) they were and THATS JUST WRONG. The Saudis have over leveraged their only asset and now its backfiring.

Comment

Anybody seeing a turnaround in sight? We do work for Chesapeake and I heard from one of the Co. Man that they are pulling out three more rigs in the Eagleford. Doing some work for 2 right now on the Countiss lease between Tilden and Jourdanton on Hwy 16. Looks like we may be picking up another rig for Murphy out around Karnes. Anybody else picking up?

Comment

I know Baker Hughes # of rigs are up from 3rd Quarter and I would expect that to continue.

LWR2

Comment

Originally posted by JMB View Post
                          Anybody seeing a turnaround in sight? We do work for Chesapeake and I heard from one of the Co. Man that they are pulling out three more rigs in the Eagleford. Doing some work for 2 right now on the Countiss lease between Tilden and Jourdanton on Hwy 16. Looks like we may be picking up another rig for Murphy out around Karnes. Anybody else picking up?
                          Yes. North Texas and Oklahoma is picking up quite a bit right now. January we are looking at 6 rigs for several of the companies I do work for. I hope they pick up 20 a month!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                            Yes. North Texas and Oklahoma is picking up quite a bit right now. January we are looking at 6 rigs for several of the companies I do work for. I hope they pick up 20 a month!!!!!!
                            lol yea I hear ya. Our West Texas location is slammed right now. Had a conference call this morning and they have 21 jobs on the board between today and Sunday.

Comment

Dang....this post is still going. By the grace of God, I'm still at my company. I had to take an office position to stay so my offshore days are over for now. We've had five rounds of layoffs and are now about 60% less staffed than we were in 2014. Scary times. I hear the Permian Basin is kicking up...hopefully the dirt drilling boys don't flood the market.

Comment

My better half said yesterday and today they had another round of layoffs, but this one is planned to be the last. I am ready for $100 oil, got a lot of retirement money riding on it.

Glad to hear upstream is picking up.

Comment

Working...
                                X