Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Irish_25 View Post
    You're right about that. A few teams I cannot stand. It just seams the Cowboys get a ridiculous amount of hate even more than most teams. He'll some fans like seeing the Cowboys lose more than they like seeing their team win and that's just ludicrous.

It just seems that way cuz we live here. It's the same everywhere I've been.

This year, I've kinda enjoyed watching Dak. I said before he's a standup guy and gonna do great things.

I've also said that the most dominating player in the league at their perspective position is Tyron Smith. Dude's a wall.

Now that's me stepping back and looking at the game as neutral as possible.

But when it comes to the [emoji90] talk, that's a whole different area. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
      It just seems that way cuz we live here. It's the same everywhere I've been.

This year, I've kinda enjoyed watching Dak. I said before he's a standup guy and gonna do great things.

I've also said that the most dominating player in the league at their perspective position is Tyron Smith. Dude's a wall.

Now that's me stepping back and looking at the game as neutral as possible.

But when it comes to the [emoji90] talk, that's a whole different area. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

haha bandwagoner

Comment

Cuz I'm sure no other fans hate on any other team!

BRING THA PAIN!

I guess I am different. I pull for the Cowboys and don't give a rats arse about any other team.
        My brother is a huge packers fan. He has a packer room in his house in Austin. He dressed my grandson up in this a couple of years ago. That poor boy hasn't been the same since.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
          He dressed my grandson up in this a couple of years ago. That poor boy hasn't been the same since.

My son and daughter, too.

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAkXkUf4Wjw"]Finish This Fight - Cole Beasley - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Cool video!

Comment

Packers lol...let's hope the Cowboys don't get robbed of a touchdown like they did last year.

Comment

legit video!!! Good ole boy from Texas

Comment

cool video....good ole boy from Texas.

Comment

The difference is I realize that Green Bay ain't paying me to be fan, nor is any other NFL teams paying their fans.

I don't get all emotional and block people on "Facebook" becuz of a game.

It's a game. Nothing less. Nothing more. And a game that I've throughly enjoy watching cowboys suffer for the past 20 years and ticking off their "fans"! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

With that being said, GO PACK GO!

They don't pay band wagon fans, Leon.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        They don't pay band wagon fans, Leon.

That's great, cuz that billionaire Jerrah Jones would go bankrupt. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

As a fellow undersized white guy, I have a lot of respect for Beasley.

He is RELIABLE. And that's worth a LOT.

Also glad that he has become a bigger part of the game this year, he has earned it.

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
                            As a fellow undersized white guy, I have a lot of respect for Beasley.

He is RELIABLE. And that's worth a LOT.

Also glad that he has become a bigger part of the game this year, he has earned it.
                            Hard to believe he walked out of training camp as a rookie and had to be talked in to not quitting football.

Comment

The difference is I realize that Green Bay ain't paying me to be fan, nor is any other NFL teams paying their fans.

I don't get all emotional and block people on "Facebook" becuz of a game.

It's a game. Nothing less. Nothing more. And a game that I've throughly enjoy watching cowboys suffer for the past 20 years and ticking off their "fans"! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

With that being said, GO PACK GO!

I thought this was TBH???????

I know nothing of Facebook!!!![emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

Go Cowboys!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X