• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great shot

Comment

congrats on some great shooting

Comment

Nice shot for sure. To bad you didn't elect to take the bigger one at the same distance.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Great read.

Comment

nice shooting..good lucking axis!

Comment

great story great kills

Comment

Good shot. Congrats!

Comment

Wow thats a danddy!

Comment

congrat on a great trophy.

Comment

That's a great shot on a trophy animal, and an even better write-up! I truly enjoyed the suspense from post to post; hey, it took 3 or 4 just to find out you were actually bowhunting! Way to go, Travis!

Gotta say, I was prepared to abandon this thread the moment I found out the OP wasn't hunting with a bow, but of course, that never happened. Just my own little quirk there, fellas, nothing to get excited about - nothing against guns, but when I come to TBH, I'm looking for bowkills.

Comment

Originally posted by AJ the TP Guru View Post
                            That's a great shot on a trophy animal, and an even better write-up! I truly enjoyed the suspense from post to post; hey, it took 3 or 4 just to find out you were actually bowhunting! Way to go, Travis!

Gotta say, I was prepared to abandon this thread the moment I found out the OP wasn't hunting with a bow, but of course, that never happened. Just my own little quirk there, fellas, nothing to get excited about - nothing against guns, but when I come to TBH, I'm looking for bowkills.
                            glad you made the commitment to read on!

Comment

Good shot and write up! Congrats!

Comment

Congrats, your gonna love the taste of the meat!! By far my favorite.

Comment

Working...
                                X