Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That makes me sick!!

Comment

What the freak they gut it right infront of camera.. You must have that camera hidden well

Comment

Originally posted by gonzshow View Post
        [ATTACH]255434[/ATTACH]
        [ATTACH]255435[/ATTACH]
        [ATTACH]255436[/ATTACH]
        [ATTACH]255437[/ATTACH]
        [ATTACH]255438[/ATTACH]

-Gonzo
        Man that is unbelievable how they got so close to the camera and didn't even take it. I hope they get caught fast, I hate poachers.

Comment

Sorry about the doe, but these have to be the dumbest poachers on this side of the Rio Grande. Hope it all works out. Let the GWs get ahold of them. That will be the last time that happens.

Comment

Holy crap that is crazy! I wouldnt think they're illegals b/c they have on camo? Do illegals hunt in camo? Maybe so- idk.?
            That is crazy! I'd be ticked!

Comment

SCUM......hope they get nailed fast

Comment

Wow!

Keep us posted on how this goes down with the Game Warden.

Comment

This picture sequence is awesome. I cant believe the total stupidity here. Keep us posted on how this turns out. Prosecute the heck out of them.
                  I see: criminal tresspass
                  Hunting out of season
                  Hunting w/o landowner consent
                  Illegally taking a game animal out of season
                  Likely no license and for sure no tag
                  I am sure there is more

Comment

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. I think these pictures are worth a trillion words. Hang em high.

Comment

Holy smoke's! I would post those pic's at every store in town!!

Comment

Send the photos to crime stoppers or your local news station so that the pictures can be put on national tv. Maybe that way they can be identified and get caught if nothing else works......Good Luck they need to pay the price!

Comment

Did you call game wardens? I would like to know what happens to them !!

Comment

Originally posted by Loreva13 View Post
                            Man that is unbelievable how they got so close to the camera and didn't even take it.
                            That's what I am wondering....how did they not see the camera??? I had mine head high in a tree pointing down and they still saw it and got it. WOW!!!

Comment

Sadly this happens more often than you think

I wouldn't be surprised if either "Einstein and/or Darwin" are convicted felons in possession of a firearm.

Comment

X2 to all the previous posts on this thread. What a shame. I can only imagine how pi... upset you were when you saw the pics. Definitely sorry to see this and hope they catch them!

Comment

Working...
                                X