Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 San Angelo surrounding area season thread.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eq bridge south of Angelo before and after

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just got a message from our lease boss saying no way into our camp area do to low water crossings being flooded. Guess I will be holding off until tomorrow evening to leave now...
      We are located a few miles south of Christoval.

Man, wives and weather..............got no control.

Rwc

Comment

Me and the boy are going this afternoon come hell or high water!!! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post

I was thinking about it also, I think it's going to be good, just don't want to incur the wrath of Philip rutting up his roads...

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post

Lol.

Good luck.

Comment

for anyone thinking about heading out. the dark blue is closed. the light blue has water over the road. a couple of roads including FM 915 are closed until tomorrow evening.
              Attached Files

Comment

Well I'm not going to Eldorado tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by sectxag06 View Post
                  for anyone thinking about heading out. the dark blue is closed. the light blue has water over the road. a couple of roads including FM 915 are closed until tomorrow evening.
                  Well...... that changes my plans...... anyway to get a update on Sunday if 190 is opened back up ( place to call or look online?)

Comment

Originally posted by The Crippler View Post
                    I was thinking about it also, I think it's going to be good, just don't want to incur the wrath of Philip rutting up his roads...

Yep that would go over like a lead balloon. We have a stand we can get to on caliche road only reason we’re going.

Comment

Originally posted by duckman49 View Post
                      Well...... that changes my plans...... anyway to get a update on Sunday if 190 is opened back up ( place to call or look online?)
                      2 places i keep up with it.

Schleicher County Sheriffs Office on facebook and https://drivetexas.org/#/7/32.340/-99.500?future=false

Comment

NVM I found it, Thanks for posting

Comment

2 places i keep up with it.

Schleicher County Sheriffs Office on facebook and https://drivetexas.org/#/7/32.340/-99.500?future=false
                          Thanks

Comment

This is crazy stuff!! Looks like we wouldn’t even be able to get to our lease this weekend even if we wanted to. Hwy 190 west of Eldorado is closed all the way to Hwy 163!!

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                              Well I'm not going to Eldorado tomorrow
                              Nope doesn't look good

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                                This is crazy stuff!! Looks like we wouldn’t even be able to get to our lease this weekend even if we wanted to. Hwy 190 west of Eldorado is closed all the way to Hwy 163!!
                                Yup....... sucks! ill keep checking on it till Sunday and maybe it will open back up if not it wasn't meant to be.

Comment

Working...
                                X