Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30 min cardio and about 7-8 min of shoulder stretch and circles

Comment

Leg day. I need to step it up on legs and quit just going through the motions, but man.......... I hate leg day!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

It turned into a shoulders and abs only day today. Big arm day coming tomorrow and then big leg day on Friday.

I'm like you Muskles. I need to quit fooling around on leg day. I used to work legs so hard that I had to hold on to the hand railing at the gym to get down the stairs. I haven't worked them like that in awhile. After surgeries on both knees I guess I'm a little paranoid.

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
          It turned into a shoulders and abs only day today. Big arm day coming tomorrow and then big leg day on Friday.

I'm like you Muskles. I need to quit fooling around on leg day. I used to work legs so hard that I had to hold on to the hand railing at the gym to get down the stairs. I haven't worked them like that in awhile. After surgeries on both knees I guess I'm a little paranoid.
          Yep, if you dont feel nauseous and dont have to hold onto the railing on the way down the stairs, you didnt go hard enough. I HATE LEG DAY! Off to the gym now.

Comment

Chest and back super sets are done. Abs done. Sauna time

Comment

Back, abs, cardio, stretching.....2.5 hours today. Call me butter 'cause Im on a roll.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                Back, abs, cardio, stretching.....2.5 hours today. Call me butter 'cause Im on a roll.
                Way to go butter!

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                  Way to go butter!

Comment

All shoulder "routine"

Abs, then 30 min steady state with hr @ 122, then 2 tiers of tabata. Hr @ 155

Comment

Back workout today. I think taking it slow and lowering my weight last week was a beneficial accident. I noticed and fixed a lot of form issues, mostly with my wrists. Can't uncuss the dog now though.

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                        Back workout today. I think taking it slow and lowering my weight last week was a beneficial accident. I noticed and fixed a lot of form issues, mostly with my wrists. Can't uncuss the dog now though.

I always find a deload week very valuable in aiding recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                          All shoulder "routine"

Abs, then 30 min steady state with hr @ 122, then 2 tiers of tabata. Hr @ 155
                          How much time are you taking between your two tabata sets?

Comment

30-45 sec

Each tier is 4 minutes. 20 on/10 off

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                              30-45 sec

Each tier is 4 minutes. 20 on/10 off
                              I always understood it as a 4 min nonstop session of 20 on/10 off. Am I right or mistaken?

Comment

It's 20 sec full blast with 10 sec rest for 8 cycles (4 min)= 1 tier

Comment

Working...
                                X