Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How popular is Trump in other countries around the world?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I work over seas with multiple nationalities. I can tell you. He's not very well liked. You think CNN is one sided. You ain't seen nothing like the media here in Europe. And I love to throw fuel on the fire and **** them off even more.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
      Then how come all those goat humper/haters and everyone else that hates America wants to come over here?
      Money = easy answer

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
        I work over seas with multiple nationalities. I can tell you. He's not very well liked. You think CNN is one sided. You ain't seen nothing like the media here in Europe. And I love to throw fuel on the fire and **** them off even more.
        I met a nice English couple when I was fishing in Mexico last year. They live in Germany and were vacationing around Mexico. After A LOT of Mezcal, the guy brought up politics. He asked if I supported Trump to which I said yes. He then no BS asked me why I was in Mexico if I hated Mexicans so much. That took me by surprise. He explained to me that all they see over there is that America has become overtaken by racist. He even used the phrase "return of the KKK". He told me some incredibly shocking things about the news cycle over there and he believed every word of it.

I explained to him the real situation. Why Trump was voted in. The economic impact of illegal immigration etc.. He flat faced told me he was ashamed for approaching me like that and that my explanation made much more sense than what they are told.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
          Money = easy answer
          Exactly. That's why they do not even consider assimilation into American lifestyle. They could care less about the country itself, just what it has to offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
            Yep agreed, been like that forever! I lived in Turkey as a kid and there were issues then.....as there are now. Don't even talk about when my brother and sister were born in Libya in the early 60's! I'm sure I will hear enough in New Zealand, Argentina, Dubai, and RSA over the next 60 days that will make this discussion a "draw"!
            Grew up in the UK both Scotland and England. In Aberdeen us Americans were loved due to a shared interest in oil and gas plays. Maybe better to say Texans and Scots lol. In London me and my brother would have to tell gangs we were Canadian or risk being cut up. They hated "Yanks".

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
              Money = easy answer
              I think this is the same reason they hate - you know they have to evict people because they don't want to pay, and anytime they try to evict someone who has lived for any length of time rent free they become angry and violent. In a lot of cases they feel they are ENTITLED to said benefits! I saw a case yesterday where the guy started the eviction process and when she agreed to leave he stopped - a year later he started it back up and she is suing him over ownership rights!!!! And had even put antifreeze in his coffee!! It was ONLY because she tried to poison him that she had to leave. Same thing here - the countries that profess to hate America are always the ones with their hands in our pockets. Like what Man said - that China looks up to Trump and they don't get free handouts from us - now if you look at the list of haters it's just the opposite!!

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                I met a nice English couple when I was fishing in Mexico last year. They live in Germany and were vacationing around Mexico. After A LOT of Mezcal, the guy brought up politics. He asked if I supported Trump to which I said yes. He then no BS asked me why I was in Mexico if I hated Mexicans so much. That took me by surprise. He explained to me that all they see over there is that America has become overtaken by racist. He even used the phrase "return of the KKK". He told me some incredibly shocking things about the news cycle over there and he believed every word of it.

I explained to him the real situation. Why Trump was voted in. The economic impact of illegal immigration etc.. He flat faced told me he was ashamed for approaching me like that and that my explanation made much more sense than what they are told.

Oh I know. I'm Hispanic and they are amazed that I support trump cause in their minds my parents were from Mexico and I some how migrated here. I have to explain to them, no my parents are from Corpus Christi Texas and my grandparents are from Falfurias Texas. Great grand parents are from Premont TX and Floresvilla and yes that's still in Texas.
                Last edited by Muddy Bud; 06-13-2018, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                  https://youtu.be/gJJB4m-EvT4

You could cherrypick and show videos of Westborough Baptist rallys but they are not representative of a large pirtion of Americans.

We have the internet. We can easily check multiple news sources abroad and see that Trump is not widely liked.

In south America???
                  He's not liked.
                  In the middle east?
                  He's not liked.
                  Africa?
                  He's not liked.
                  In China?
                  You think he's liked?
                  Mexico???
                  Canada???

I guess he gets love in Russia
                  But I only see small pockets of folks in countries that he did not offend backing him.

And it's kinda rich that Brits would be carrying a Don't tread on me flag.

It’s pretty easy to see why he isn’t liked in Central/South America. He’s trying to curb the flow of the illegals coming here.

Middle East knows he will bomb the **** out of them if given the chance.

Not sure about Africa. Don’t know what either has to offer the other.

As far as Mexico and Canada, I can see why Mexico wouldn’t care of him, and Canada is just butt hurt because he’s putting America’s interests first.

Probably could say that for much of the rest of the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    It’s pretty easy to see why he isn’t liked in Central/South America. He’s trying to curb the flow of the illegals coming here.

Middle East knows he will bomb the **** out of them if given the chance.

Much of the middle east loves him.. Saudis, Jordanians, Jews, Egyptians, etc. They love the fact that he is taking a strong stance against iraan.

Comment

I mean. We've had a series of leaders that have bowed and butt kissed to every demand by foreign and even hostile governments. Of course everyone's going to be a little grumpy with him. At the end of the day, they can be as upset as they want. A large portion of the countries wouldn't make it to the next decade without American aid.

Comment

I mean. We've had a series of leaders that have bowed and butt kissed to every demand by foreign and even hostile governments. Of course everyone's going to be a little grumpy with him. At the end of the day, they can be as upset as they want. A large portion of the countries wouldn't make it to the next decade without American aid.

Comment

Who cares, we hold the cards and you always have a target on your back when you are at the top. Negotiate from a position of power and that’s what trump is doing and it’s fun to watch.

Comment

Exactly.

Comment

I always had hope that someday common sense would prevail all across the land. After the last presidential election I have even more hope. I do think it's catching on in spite of all. Of course there always that small few that are so brain dead they will never get it. I see their posts quite often.

Comment

A pimp, brothel owner, and HBO adult reality star won the Republican primary for the Nevada state Legislature on Tuesday, The Reno Gazette-Journal reported.

Thanks Trump ...

Comment

Working...
                                X